• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Canadian Beer Drinkers Threaten Planet

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
University of Alberta researcher Denise Young, who led the study, suggests that provincial authorities hold beer-fridge buy-backs or round-ups to eliminate the threat — methods that Americans use to get guns off the streets.

Yeah, and we all know how well that works! How many street shootings has Denver and the metro areas had in the last month? I lost count!

Check out this link...the damned canucks are ruining the earth;)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313844,00.html

My question is, what's so differnt about your beer fridge compared to ours down here?

My answer is, ours is 5% alcohol (a mans beer) and it tastes better!!!!
If anything you'd think it should be the other way cause you guys have to cool big 36, 48 and 60 packs just to get a buzz! HAHA lmao

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
My regular evening beer is 6.9%...why do you guys drink such weak stuff in canadia eh?

what are you drinking?

I say to settle the weak beer vs strong beer smack talk we need one snowester from up north and one from the US to sit down and start knocking back Steel Reserves 211!

B
Nov 26, 2007
I say to settle the weak beer vs strong beer smack talk we need one snowester from up north and one from the US to sit down and start knocking back Steel Reserves 211!

how about i brew up a 5 gallon batch of some of my stuff and see who handles it best... I've brewed some beers that top 9% and am working on a recipe for one that should hit about 12%...

who's game???

E
Nov 26, 2007
I.F.
how about i brew up a 5 gallon batch of some of my stuff and see who handles it best... I've brewed some beers that top 9% and am working on a recipe for one that should hit about 12%...

who's game???

Try drinkin' Utard beer... 3.2% at best.... plus it's almost a guarenteed ride in a county owned limo.:eek:

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN

who's game???

hmmm home brew. Man i gotta crack some of my older batches back out. that tingly burning bubble on the tongue sensation!!!

How's about you ship me a bottle or 2 and I'll tell ya how the new stuff is!

By the way, next to Oktoberfest, winter time is the best beer time. ya gotta love good heavy strong beers!!!

Premium Features