• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Camber on a RMK sled

V
Jan 21, 2009
Bailey CO
Hi,
I have two sleds one a 02 rmk 600 and the other a 04 vertical escape 700.
I have done a lot of searching on the correct camber for this sled's and I still do not know the corect setting. I see that most sleds are around 2.25" if you are doing the rod method but I also found a post that had a pdf file showing .82 for a assult. Just try to get the right setting.
Also I will be narrowing both sled's the 600 to about 40" wide and the 700 to about 39" wide should I also change the camber to a lesser amount if they are more narrow. Thanks for your help.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
i will copy the pages of my 04 edge shop manual and make a pdf out of them and email it you. Let me know your email address. Dont know for sure but if the 02 is also an Edge chasis it is likely the camber setting are the same. Again, dont know for sure but I dont think the narrow ski stance requires a different camber setting.

Personally i think the proper camber thing and toe in thing are often two of the most neglected areas of maintanance.

Premium Features