• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Caliper Folding Sled Ramp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
I have a Caliper Folding Sled Ramp I bought in February of last year(2017) paid $380.00 for it at I-90 Motorsports..used 8 times..am selling for $150.00. It is folded up in the garage so don't have pics. Great condition!!

SOLD

Last edited:
Since this is the discussion forum and not the swap meet, may I ask what you don't like about it? I have an older one that is still working, but starting to get a little beat up. Was eyeing the Caliber ramp as a future replacement.

Since this is the discussion forum and not the swap meet, may I ask what you don't like about it? I have an older one that is still working, but starting to get a little beat up. Was eyeing the Caliber ramp as a future replacement.
Using my trailer instead!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got a caliber ramp this year after using other types of atv ramps with sliders screwed on. the caliber ramp is so worth spending the extra money. The long length keeps the angle down, the wide center allows the track to hookup to the rungs (my old one the track would just spin b/c the paddles couldnt get to the rungs) the caliber sliders allow the sled to go up but have great grip to walk up or use with the ATV as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back