• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

oldstyle33

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2009
Omaha, NE
Does anyone know of any cabins or lots for sale in the Snowies? We would prefer to be able to drive our trucks to the cabin and snowmobile out of them. Something with water and electricity. Not looking to spend lots of money...

Any ideas?

tmk50

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2001
Brighton, Colorado
If you want to park and ride I think you need to be looking at Albany and Fox Park.

I don't know those areas well enough to know if anything is for sale or not. Several cabins up the trail from Albany in the Rambler area have sold this summer.

I'm sure there are other agents - but this is who my parents worked with ~10 years ago to buy and sell a couple of properties up there before building their cabin.

http://www.laramierealestate.com/karla-spiegelberg.asp

Last edited:
R

Ritfire73

Jan 5, 2009
Laramie Wy
Does anyone know of any cabins or lots for sale in the Snowies? We would prefer to be able to drive our trucks to the cabin and snowmobile out of them. Something with water and electricity. Not looking to spend lots of money...

Any ideas?

What do you condider "lots of Money"? Property in the Med Bow is insane right now... especially when you put a structure on it. Just raw property is going for $100k for 10 acres, depending on where your looking. Anything drive in and ride out is gonna cost ya.

Premium Features