• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C3 XP and XR Carbon Fiber Chassis

A

ACL C3

We have just finished our first carbon fiber XP and XR Chassis (without the Integrated Structural Fuel Tank) and here are the results. The C3 XP and XR carbon chassis weighs 16lbs vs the aluminium chassis at 28lbs (neither chassis has any of the structural aluminium brackets). Once our cooling system is added to the equation, we are saving an additional 9 lbs for a total of 21 lbs.

The non-ISFT versions are now available at $4156 complete with running boards with edge cooling, drop brackets, and rear cooler.

The Integrated Structural Fuel Tank version saves an additional 12lbs and will be available at the end of august. Its features include a baffle system to keep the fuel toward the front of the tank, additional capacity, smaller lightweight seat, deletion of factory fuel tank support member, and increased overall rigidity and strength. We estimate that pricing will be $6188 complete with running boards with edge cooling, and rear cooler. Pricing will be confirmed at the end of august.
xp chassis 008.jpg

xp chassis 009.jpg

xp chassis 010.jpg

xp chassis 012.2.jpg

So if I'm reading it correct, $4165 gets you a carbon fiber tunnel and bulkhead? Then you add all your stock components? If so that's pretty good.

Dave

yes Dave that is correct we are also making carbon side panels, dash with built in led head lights and built in front air box with vents all around the dash and headlights

I am curious,, what are your feelings on using this for a outlaw promod ice dragger..??

It will be a 2 stroke turbo of the 500 hp caliber.
just a curiousity, I realize you are producing these for the end use of SNOW,, just would like your thoughts on this..

pm me or e mail me at

gus.bohne@comcast.net

thanks

We think it would be an excellent application. The carbon chassis can be tailored to fit any application, for example we can load the chassis differently to give it extra stiffness/rigidity keeping your drive system aligned which will be more efficient at putting power down to the ground and keeping the sled straight down the strip

Carbon Fiber SkiDoo Turbo

Is there anyone interested in carbon fiber 1200 Doo with big stage 3 turbo kit for racing?
PowderLites would love to work together with C3 Powersports as we are close on a very lightweight strong and custom turbo with about 350 to 450 HP and some trick all out idea's for drive system.
Lets say make it strong but lightweight with intercreated tank, GT3076 Garrett turbo with Stainless lightweight V-Band exhaust housing and V-band waste gate, Meth injection, Rapid Bike and big injectors, Carbon Fiber A-arms etc. Any ideas and positive feedback welcome!
What would sled be used for?
Type of susension?
Skis etc.
Drag racing grass/tar or mountain / ice high speed runs?
I can see it now carbon/turbo dream sled!!LOL
Hey C3 guys are you in?
Dave @ www.powderlites.com

Heard a while back you guys were considering an option or kit to put the jackshaft back down on the bulkhead where it belongs with a belt drive for
even a bit more weight loss and simplicity which should allow shorter intake tracts for more HP and better throttle response?

Good Luck

Absolutely with an IFC XP chassis and skidoo 1200 and your masterfull turbo kit will be untouchable

Is there anyone interested in carbon fiber 1200 Doo with big stage 3 turbo kit for racing?
PowderLites would love to work together with C3 Powersports as we are close on a very lightweight strong and custom turbo with about 350 to 450 HP and some trick all out idea's for drive system.
Lets say make it strong but lightweight with intercreated tank, GT3076 Garrett turbo with Stainless lightweight V-Band exhaust housing and V-band waste gate, Meth injection, Rapid Bike and big injectors, Carbon Fiber A-arms etc. Any ideas and positive feedback welcome!
What would sled be used for?
Type of susension?
Skis etc.
Drag racing grass/tar or mountain / ice high speed runs?
I can see it now carbon/turbo dream sled!!LOL
Hey C3 guys are you in?
Dave @ www.powderlites.com

So what would the weight loss be for a chassis complete with cooling system and integrated fuel tank, 174 tunnel?? And price??

I am keeping my eye on this.

Jake

WOW. Couple that with a Timber front and rear and fox floats up front and I would be well under the 400 mark dry complete with a turbo I think.

Price?? PM me if you want.

Thank you.

Jake

Premium Features

Back