• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I was thinking about getting one of these for my 2009 XP 800 154. I was wondering if anyone has heard good or bad about it? Is it worth the money($1,000)? Seems like it would be a good deal maintenance wise but how about performance?

Here is the link:

https://www.c3powersports.com/content/c3-syncrodrive-ski-doo-xm-xp-xr

I just installed one on an extended case for the 3 inch Camo. Pretty nicely designed and their service has been incredible. They really stand behind what they build.

P
Oct 3, 2012
Williston, ND
I just installed one on an extended case for the 3 inch Camo. Pretty nicely designed and their service has been incredible. They really stand behind what they build.

Ok thats a good start, how easy was the install? Any modifications needed to be done or is it pretty straight forward? Also, are there noticeable performance gains? How is reliability?

P

pfi572

Nov 29, 2009
North West Alberta
powderup , please do a search as this has been covered over and over again.
I had one of the first proto types out and havent had one problem and the boys at C3 are great ot deal with.
Cheers.:face-icon-small-win

I was thinking about getting one of these for my 2009 XP 800 154. I was wondering if anyone has heard good or bad about it? Is it worth the money($1,000)? Seems like it would be a good deal maintenance wise but how about performance?

Here is the link:

https://www.c3powersports.com/content/c3-syncrodrive-ski-doo-xm-xp-xr

P
Oct 3, 2012
Williston, ND
get one and dont look back. I have 1300 miles on the orginal belt and no signs of wear.

check out the pics on my sled for sale....

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316140

then buy my sled.

:face-icon-small-hap

That is a bad *** sled but a little out of my price range lol. I wish i lived closer to the mountains where i could justify buying something that nice (I have to drive 8 hours to ride normally). So did the syncro drive change the "feel" of the power delivery or were there any noticeable power gains?

skidawg

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2006
Wausau, Wisc.
Just get it and stop over thinking this! Have one on a 09 summit and really love it. Did have to add some weight to the clutch after install, without doing any other changes. I think it did improve efficiency. Complete instructions come with the kit, no problem.:face-icon-small-hap

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
got one on the shr860 and one on 872 with 3" track they work great pulls track speed quicker have to hold brake going down hill more so that tells me it takes less power to turn the same thing and you will never here me say a bad thing about Kevin from C3 he is a bada** in my book can wait to see what he comes up with next really is pushing to step up the sport i love Thanks Kevin so hope this help you make your dicision i'll put it this way I'll bet the bank that when your pulling track speed faster and your buddy blows a chain trying to keep up:face-icon-small-hap and you have to go back to pull him out you wont be saying man i wish i didn't get that belt drive haha just get it

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
$1000? To save all that rotating mass, weight of the gears and chain and heavy gear oil? Add reliability and smoother delivery.

At a $1000 you are getting a great deal. I have one and love it. Mine is on a turbo XP too so it'll take heavy power no problem.

Premium Features