• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BOV damage

H

hawktoy85

Took my BOV off and took it apart to clean it up and found out it has some damage. Looks like seat is fine, but I am worried it must have some binding going on. What do you guys think? Where can I get a replacement one if need to. It's a twisted turbo kit.

Also intake tube has lots of residue in it. If I rub my finger on inside of intake I get black all over my finger. Is that right? I thought intake should be clean? Is it because of being turbo?

2014-01-26 17.56.08.jpg 2014-01-26 17.56.15.jpg 2014-01-26 17.56.37.jpg

I believe that they are made by Tial..you can order them on line

They are junk Tial copies and are prone to catastrophic failures. Lower disc can unscrew and go into airbox and stick the throttle bodies open. Ask me how I know. Rebuilt my totaled sled and bought my buddy a ton of parts to rebuild his and paid 300$ for a good valve. Cheap compared to the 5 Grand it cost in damage. Have seen the disc come off on 3 other sleds but didn't do what it did to mine. Reason the valves were only 75$. You get what you pay for. All were on Twisted Kits.

Premium Features

Back