• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

botom end stumble

O.B.

Lifetime Membership
Have 2009 m8 1500 miles stage 2 cutler turbo. last couple of rides out last year got real bad stumble off the bottom end. The reeds have 200 miles on them as well as the plugs. Running fuel pressure is 39 psi. Has good compression and power valves are free and clean. Also dont have a boost leak either. Running 10 psi. of boost. Any help would great thanx

My 1000 had a split intake boot and ran bad its something to look at, mine i could see some washing going on under there changed it and bingo,you running attitude box ??

Have 2009 m8 1500 miles stage 2 cutler turbo. last couple of rides out last year got real bad stumble off the bottom end. The reeds have 200 miles on them as well as the plugs. Running fuel pressure is 39 psi. Has good compression and power valves are free and clean. Also dont have a boost leak either. Running 10 psi. of boost. Any help would great thanx

Did u always run 39psi? I know on my 2010 I run it at 37psi. Any more and it gurgles bad out of the hole.

Yes it is an attitude box and has always ran at 39 psi

Maybe try it at 37psi. I know if i set my fuel at 2000feet to 37 and then check it once I'm up in the mountains 7000+feet I have to lower it as it goes to 40 or more psi. Not sure y. If it cleans it up just make sure ur afr is still good at WOT. Also if u the power valve cables off the power valve motor maybe they were reinstalled wrong. I've seen guys put them on wrong even though they look right and hold the valves open.

So I road it this weekend has new plugs and no boost leaks. Now it starts and idles good. But runs bad spudders and cuts out. Fuel pressure is 38 at 2500 rpms. The light on the attitude go crazy and start flashing. Afr is at 12.2 to12.9.

Light shouldn't flash. It should just be a steady amount of colored dots for the range that your in. And the blue light on far right side comes on when it starts sensing boost.

disconnect the controller and plug in your factory inject plugs and see if it run that way you can tell if theres a issue with the box

Premium Features

Back