• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Seats Seatbuilder online..

Boss Who?

If you're thinking of trying to sell seats again, I'd suggest doing some serious P.R. to trying earning our business. Just my own thoughts here, but there's a lot of people out here that have been given a poor product and worse yet, poor service. The company had great seats way back when, but that went out the window, mainly with sub-standard materials. Might even help if someone would just answer the phone.
Good Luck.

these new fella's seem to be real hardworking at getting Boss back in the forefront...

They are breathing life back into the company , and I think they will be successfull.

I love my Boss seat...

I personally emailed Boss yesterday (Saturday) at about 3 pm looking for some replacement parts for my brother-in-law thinking maybe I'd get a reply on Monday...I had an email from Dallas within 20 mins...asked another ? Then had another response 30 mins later...

These new guys are by far leaps and bounds ahead on customer service IMO!

Old Seat

Maybe I could test their service with my old seat (used for one trip), from a few years back. One trip, then many calls and now it's still sitting on a shelf.

I personally emailed Boss yesterday (Saturday) at about 3 pm looking for some replacement parts for my brother-in-law thinking maybe I'd get a reply on Monday...I had an email from Dallas within 20 mins...asked another ? Then had another response 30 mins later...

These new guys are by far leaps and bounds ahead on customer service IMO!

Spoke with Steve today, my parts are already on the way

800Gader

New ownership....New people....we are working hard to make This a great Company ..With the product you Expect....nothing less than the best..

Dallas

Gader if you purchased one of Jim China Winners....well I would not expect to hear great things from you...
send me your serial number and if you have it your invoice...I will work with you to take care of that seat..

Dallas

Ordered one

Ordered one for the ol King Cat. Its all good so far - will check it over when it arrives. The seat builder setup on the web site worked very well.:face-icon-small-hap

Another great experience from boss seats, some of the best customer service I've experienced and great price. Quality seats as well with good storage. Running it on an XP

ybe8uryt.jpg

Sled looks good with that seat Josh. I always wanted to put a Boss on it but was too cheap lol. That will be a nice improvement over the old seat

haha yeah I got it shipped to my place and only paid $200 more after selling the stock seat. Rebuilt/valved all the shocks, S-36 front end, SLP skis and XM spindles. Rode wicked last weekend!

I too had great luck with Dallas and Steve.. They were Johnny on the spot with delivery time and even followed up.. Seat seems to be very durable and looks great!

Premium Features

Back