• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Seats for the Dragon, ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Whatta waste. . . Can't wait to hear the complaints about them when the snow flies, lol.

:eek: LOL I feel like I just went back in time. That has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen for a aftermarket seat. They couldnt come up with anything better then that. Ya lets give them a at-a-boy for making the sled look......ummmmmm.....I cant even think of a word to describe it.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
What's up with the hate? It seems to go deeper than not liking this particular seat. Is there some other animosity as well?

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Kerry @ BOSS sent me email high Res pics today of these seats if wanta little better pic pm me and i can email it to ya they are too big to put on here. They are cheaper and they do have them instock and ready to ship for everything but the Apex and RX1's. Oh and they come with a tow stap....The pic's i have show the seats clearer i don't think they are too bad but i do agree about the pockets and the zippers Kerry said they are tough as hell tho. hope this helps let me know if you want a pic.

Michelle

B

bin sledin

Dec 9, 2007
crabrook b.c
that is the ugliest seat i have ever seeni would sooner mout the old ladys ironing board to my sled it would probably be lighter to

B

beefspots

Mar 10, 2008
Dayton, Wyo.
bossseat.jpg

Here is a better picture. I'm sticking with the stock seat!!!:(

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
Looks like golf bag technology. I like the idea of seat storage but....:eek:

Need a picture from 5 feet away so you can see how it looks on the whole sled.

BOSS for my Edge & Gen II = yes.

BOSS for my IQ = uh, pass

B

beefspots

Mar 10, 2008
Dayton, Wyo.
Lots of storage but wow I think there is four too many zippers. It would look great with one big flap like past models. Oh well my 2 cents.

K
Nov 10, 2008
B.C.
Looks good and will have many advantages over stock, if i buy another polaris i will slap one on foresure extra storage is good. I like the one i got on my cat but everyones there own, right...

Last edited:
Premium Features