• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bore Scope recommendations

I

INDEEP

I see they sell some really cheap ones these days. Has anyone had any luck with one? I'd like to spend less than $70 if possible. Any recommendations?
Ebay/Harbor Freight?

p.s. Don't tell me how bad a$$ your Snap On one is because I'd be lucky to use it once a year. :face-icon-small-ton

I donno, my snap on one is pretty bad ***. Jk is wasnt mine, I borrowed it to help a friend buy a 2010 rmk800 bad scoring on the pto cylinder, got the guy down to 5000(canadian) on a very nice sled. (less than 600miles)

70$ is a bit cheap, ive never used one that inexpensive. Might be worth it? Has tobe better than nothing

general tools sell one that hooks up to your usb port on your computer as your visual system for their hand held that has no screen...

they are usually on sale for 50 bucks..

Mine dosent fit through plug holes. Pop charge tube off box an sticker through the charge box an bodies.

Mine is just bore scope endoscope brand cheap from Hong Kong (EBay). Hooks to laptop with USB. Has adjustable light on it.Sure is easy to check the reeds on sleds in 5 mins.

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/350974455133?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

yea they are cheap to buy....the expensive part is the cd they send to load the
borescope program also sends all your computer financial data and passwords to someone in China..

Just looked at one at Home Depot for $99. Husky brand I believe.

Didn't buy it because I like snopro_69's idea better. The only downfall of the USB type is not having a semi ridge lead. so I might be tough to get it around all the corners when going in through the charge box. I suppose you could tape it to a coat hanger.

Thunder

Premium Features

Back