• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers aliVe Teaser

Awesome. Is someone from the Boondockers crew dating her?

Just watched the vid again tonight, man am I getting pumped for winter.:D

We wish there were more girls like Jenn out there!!!

Jenn is dating Pete Obrien, who is a master photo/film guy for Teton Gravity Research (Ski films). Super cool people! love them both!

SledSolutions, I just figured out who you were! Great to have you on board!!! Looking forward to meeting you someday! Come out and ride with us!

Jenn is dating Pete Obrien, who is a master photo/film guy for Teton Gravity Research (Ski films). Super cool people! love them both!

SledSolutions, I just figured out who you were! Great to have you on board!!! Looking forward to meeting you someday! Come out and ride with us!

This one is now added to my COMPLETE boondockers collection, by the way i got a buddy in law school at U of U who knows Dan....small world....

I'm coming in April!!!!! :beer;

Thanks and we'll see towards the end of the season for some spring riding!:D

Great teaser!!! Hummmmmm POWDER... Dreamy for sure. I'm glad a chickie is in the flick. I love that and I look forward to see the whole thing. It's inspiring for us females rippin it up!! I don't ride with other girls, so I'm a female always chasing the testosterone around.

Hey Phatty, the girls are there.... Were just hiding in the trees or maybe we just didn't wear pink that day. Hehehehe.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back