• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Book your Next Level Riding Clinic now!

S
Nov 2, 2009
Hugo, MN
I rode with Dan and tyler last year only for a day as we were on a tight timeline. It was our first time to the area. It was a top notch clinic. We were all a little skeptical what it would be like but I can tell you they welcomed us, taught us, teased us, fed us, and in one day with them I learned tricks of how to do things easier and faster and with more confidence.
I also will be heading back this year for a longer time so i can be challenged and taught.
I cant say enough good things about how they treated us.
The riding area is also very large and not very crowded. We were there on presidents day weekend and everyone said there was a lot of people there but we found endless amounts of untouched snow.
Thank you Next Level

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
All off site clinics depend on your local forest service and our ability to obtain permits for that area and are dependent on the size of the proposed class. PM me for more information regaurding off site clinics, thanks.

Premium Features