• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Book your Next Level Riding Clinic now!

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
Join myself and Dan Adams as we take you on a backcountry journey in the mountains of Alpine Wyoming that you will never forget. From beginers to experienced riders we have the vacation and challenge for you. Bring your own sled or rent one of our new setup Polaris Pro's. You have the option of one or two day adventures this next season... We will help teach you the wrong foot forward position and how to navigate off camber backcountry with confidence! Bring your AVY gear for full demonstrations and a burrial test at the end of the class session. One of the biggest things people take away from the classes is the avalanche safety, preparedness, and knowledge that we teach very throughly. And remeber that NXT LVL riding clinics is a clinic for YOU.... This is not a ride along watch us ride event... We are here to teach you and improve your backcountry skills and knowledge. Clinics fill up fast this time of year so visit the link below or call Dan Adams at 1-307-699-0690 to take your riding to the Next Level!!!

snowest add 005.jpg

snowest add 001.jpg

snowest add 006.jpg

snowest add 012.jpg

snowest add 021.jpg

snowest add 014.jpg

snowest add 019.jpg

www.nextlevelclinics.com

Last edited:

snow_god

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2011
southwest wisconsin
Thanks. We were signed up last year for the session over new years but do to bad snow had to b cancelled. Hoping we can make it out this year.

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
Yeah that was kinda a crap deal. We had decent snow then it warmed up and rained for two days. we dont like making our clients make the drive out to only ride crap snow. keep ur fingers crossed for a good heavy snow year this coming season!!!

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I was hoping that i would be able to take one of your clinics this year. we shall see where my finances are. It has been a rough year for architects in my area. I have been out of work for most of it. I could not even afford to ride much last year because of it. One of these days i will be able to make it. I have heard good things from people in the local club who have participated your clinics so save me a spot :face-icon-small-coo

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I've ridden with the Nextlevel Clinics... Dan tailored his program to fit the needs and most importantly the GOALS of the riders.

One of the best things is that he helps you to UN-learn your bad habits...first by recognizing them and then working on drills and coaching to get you to put your sled where you want it... at the end of the day... do more with less effort.

I'm going back again this year if that says anything.

Top notch operation that is well thought out from the minute you arrive.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I've ridden with the Nextlevel Clinics... Dan tailored his program to fit the needs and most importantly the GOALS of the riders.

One of the best things is that he helps you to UN-learn your bad habits...first by recognizing them and then working on drills and coaching to get you to put your sled where you want it... at the end of the day... do more with less effort.

I'm going back again this year if that says anything.

Top notch operation that is well thought out from the minute you arrive.

Eric, let me know when you want to go!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
YAW!!!!!!
Stayed at Flying Saddle.
I know Sunridge is "near" Alpine too. :)

Went to Alpine in Feb of 2011. Rode with Troy Johnston one day and at the Terraces or Ledges or whatever they call it (up Smith Fork) the next day. GREAT place to ride. DEEP Powder that day.

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
New site launch is tomorrow! Log on and book your trip as soon as you can. Ive had over 50 PM's already of people looking to book there trips, so book your trip before its to late. If you have any questions or concerns please call Dan Adams directly at 307-699-0690, thanks!

Premium Features