• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blue 2003 RX-1M Absolutely Dialed and Loaded with extras!

Thanks Thunder.

I have a lot of sniffing going but no real offers quite yet. Once the snow flies things should improve. I'm in no hurry.

Thanks!
Thats to bad!! My dad payed $9000 for his rx1 two seasons ago! (its an 2005)
i showed him this thing and he was like omg...............................!
hope you sell it man!

Justin
PS we have 4 feet of snow!!

Last edited:
Nice job on the sled. I'm tempted, but my wife knows where my guns are!!!! Already have too many sleds (2- 97 SX's 2-05 Viper Mtn's and a older Cat) and my oldest son just acquired an Apex Mtn. If you were closer I be there looking at it real hard. I did put it on my Christmas list though!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanks Buddy! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

It doesn't look like it's going anywhere anytime soon and frankly, I'm not in a big hurry to sell the sled. I'm still a bit torn about selling it because I was finally able to crack the code and make the darn thing work the way I had always hoped it would work.

It took an awful lot of time and effort to get the sled to this point but, now it floats like a butterfly in the powder.

Thanks for looking and I hope your Christmas wish comes true.

PS: I work at Fairchild AFB in Washington. What if I put the sled on a tanker and have it delivered to Grand Forks AFB or maybe even Minot? :)

Last edited:
I finally got a chance to take the sled out of the covered trailer today.

WOW! I forgot how awesome the engine and single pipe sound as you rev the engine.

If you are on the fence............now is the time. This is one heck of a sled.

Good luck on the sale. These things were a good sled. Yamaha had to start somewhere. I was in the same boat when shopping for a new sled. Yamaha just didn't bring anything to the table without the need for a turbo. I don't know how old your son is but you may have better luck selling a MM than the RX1. just a thought :)

Once again good luck

ttt

Premium Features

Back