• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blast engine ?

fudge313

Lifetime Membership
Hello!
I heard that Blast engines are weak, is it true? do they break , blown? have you heard ?

There’s a few Facebook groups of all blast/venom owners. Maybe more info there. I have one that’s been riden a little bit maybe a little less than a 1k miles in 3 years and it has worked as advertised. The primary clutch is junk but not for a kid or old lady or maybe a old guy who just wants mellow. Never did anything but add gas. I’ve heard of a myriad of problems on the internet though?

I have a 2021 M SE. Engine runs strong. Very snappy. 300 + miles. Had re clutched for high elevation.
I do not like the primary clutch. Very weak at engagement. Once it's moving, its lots of fun. I Purchased it for my granddaughter. It has only been used on Togwotee pass, so I can't say how it would do at lower elevations. I'm still waiting for the shock upgrade kit, I ordered in September. Overall its a nice sled.

There is a guy (shop) in Jackson are somewhere who is changing the clutches to the adapt . Aperantly you have to do the jackshaft and a few other thing but it works good? You can use shocks from different sleds and guys in Facebook talk about it but I never paid attention lol? Did you order shocks from county cat?

They are good sleds, engine has been pretty reliable. Primary clutch and shocks are junk.

Premium Features

Back