• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Billings,MT Grass Drags October 17th & 18th

Boost, did not do to bad, Took 1st Imp stk 600 , stock 700, imp stk 700, 3rd stk 800 and 6th in imp stk 800. Also stock 600 cuz I was the only one that entered so that counts dont it? Had a good weekend, track was a little slick Saturday but once it got wateed it had some traction. Will post some pics tommorrow night. Fastrac

Boost, did not do to bad, Took 1st Imp stk 600 , stock 700, imp stk 700, 3rd stk 800 and 6th in imp stk 800. Also stock 600 cuz I was the only one that entered so that counts dont it? Had a good weekend, track was a little slick Saturday but once it got wateed it had some traction. Will post some pics tommorrow night. Fastrac

I will be there with my 600 next year, as well as the rest of us from Sheridan. I was really bummed that I didn't race this weekend, as I like the event, and Tyler and his group did a great job last year. I will be there next year for sure.

Well, does anybody have some results for this race ? I would have liked to be there but am in San Francisco at the moment. I went to the Raider's game and they actually won.

The Raiders? You should feel lucky that you actually got to go see them win ;)

Some video, didn't take many pictures either, was a fun time, weather was great both day's. My buddy on this blue Cat 1000 had a good weekend, was hooking up great and sled was running nice. Thanks to Octane Addictions and the other sponsors for putting it on, hope it happens every year.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Here are some pictures from this weekends Grass drags. Thanks to Tyler and everyone else that supported this event. Fastrac

IMG_2298.jpg IMG_2302.jpg IMG_2311.jpg IMG_2317.jpg IMG_2320.jpg IMG_2328.jpg

Not real sure, He hooked up hard off the line then when I looked again he was about to go over the bars. Don't know how many showed up. Fastrac

Are you doing this race again this year?

Is this race going to happen again this year ? Great Falls race is Sept 18-19 . Similar to yours with sleds and atvs. Does anyone know how to get ahold of the guy on the #96 mod polaris ? Ken...

Premium Features

Back