• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Better than Snowmobile boots

I have both Klim and Motorfist. Both are great boots. Very comfortable and feet are always dry. They're not heavy, contrary to previous posts - approx. 5 lbs/pr. IMHO, you can't go wrong with either brand.

See them python skin chit kickers up above? How would you like me to shove one of them so far up your azz you can taste it fatman? Don't think I won't either! Over the years I've everyone from PapaBear and his kin folk to half the state of Utah and them mormons threaten to load up in their peekumup trucks and come down here to get themselves some duke1n. You don't even register on my hillbillymeter so back sit down and be quiet before you open a can of whoopazz and spill it all over yourself!

Wow !!! I am impressed. And scared, I forgot scared. LMFAO !!!! If you don't like the boots, dukey, that's fine, but the fact is, they're not "heavy as hell". They're a quality product and fairly light weight. Not just my opinion since they're one of the top selling sledding boots.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

See them python skin chit kickers up above? How would you like me to shove one of them so far up your azz you can taste it fatman? Don't think I won't either! Over the years I've everyone from PapaBear and his kin folk to half the state of Utah and them mormons threaten to load up in their peekumup trucks and come down here to get themselves some duke1n. You don't even register on my hillbillymeter so back sit down and be quiet before you open a can of whoopazz and spill it all over yourself!

LMFAO....Got to admit the Klim boots are not heavy. Your python chit kickers are not that cool either. They don't even have the little chrome boomarang thingy on the toe. ...

I considered them rings but they just came across just a little too faggy for my taste! Plus... think about the risk getting one hooked in a branch as you rode by? No thank you!

You all have made this the most entertaining boot thread ever! Lots of interesting options. :rockon:
k2snow1112t1-spdl-M.png

SNOWBOARD BOOTS :puke:

I tried my sons on ONE ride and couldn't wait to get back and get em off.

I wear my military Cold Weather Winter boots. They are Goretex thinsulate lined boots. About like Danners or Matterhorns. (hunting boots) They are a little light but I've never had my feet get wet.

Being the Newfie that I am, I sledded in insulated rubber boots for years. Feet always dry,snow pants never rode up on them,light and easy to dry out when they did get wet from sweat, but absoluteky no ankle support. Broke my ankle almost 2 yrs ago and now I dont ride in them anymore.

Like the KLIMS I have now.

Good comment about the hooks--I never thought about them tearing the seat. The boot pictured above only has hooks above the ankle which should be covered by my gear and hopefully protect the seat?
Scott
Nope! Hooks tear seats. Not as much when you're puttin down the trail, but when you're swinging a leg from side to side hundreds of times in a day, they'll catch eventually.

BOOTS

I have tried several manufacturer's and always ended up with wet feet. Three years ago I tried a pair of Cabelas hunting boots, 14 inch height - 400 grams thinsulate - no hooks and under $100.00 (at the time I purchased). Since then I have not had wet feet nor cold feet. The soles have held up very good. Some where in Snowest's data base you should be able to locate my previous postings on these boots. Good luck.

Premium Features

Back