• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best track for a 09 M8 153 Race gas turbo?

There are a few track options these days and having a hard time deciding on which way to go. My 09 m8 153 is completely stock with a bd race gas turbo kit. I mainly tree ride. What track are guys finding works the best?

I have 2010 m8 with rg turbo. I put on a ce 2.5 on mine this year i think it is a big improvement over the stock 2.25 powerclaw especially in firm snow . I thought about the new 2.6 claw but it was more money not sure if i was wrong or right going with the ce.

Anything bigger. All of the 2.5 tracks will be a big improvement. If you want the best get a 3. Just be prepared for suspension changes

ce 2.5 (NEW design is HUGELY different from the old) or the new PC 2.6

From what I've seen this year, both are killer tracks.

I have posted a write up about my new CE9220M- 3"

you can stop and go in the trees really well, they say the new 2.6 PC really helps u pop up on the snow easily, If you go 3" on a RG -153" you will have issues keeping the front down

track

Im running a 156x3 inch on my 2010 M8T 153. I had to put 9 inch wheels on the back to be able to tighten it up enough. If you are a boondocker and enjoy the trees be ready to ride this thing... The three inch track makes the sled much more active... it launches harder and grabs everything. Took me a bit to get used to.... And yes when the snow is deep the skis are 3' in the air........Lots of Fun!!!!!

Premium Features

Back