• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best dealer in Michigan to deal with on Mt. Sleds

B-Ridge Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2011
Michigan
My brother is in the market for a new sled. The dealer we have been dealing with would not take his old one on trade in because they don't want to sit on a mt sled. I hate going into dealers and they think you are crazy because you ride a Mt. sled. We are in central LP. What dealers do other snowest members deal with. That actually want to deal and know something about Mt sleds. Brand is up in the air so let me know them all. He is thinking about trying a skidoo we have always rode cat and Polaris is not out of the question.
Thanks

P
Oct 13, 2013
northern michigan
Indian River

I purchased my 2014 M8000 from Indian River Power Sports(Arctic,Yam) (south of Mackinac). They even had it on hand. But I normally purchase sleds from Lakeside in Mecosta(All brands)(they didn't have one). Both are great dealers IMO. And they both deal with mountain sleds, New and used. Good Luck!

P

P_Ray3040

Jul 26, 2012
Phelps, Wisconsin
Marquette Powersports in Marquette. they have lots of mountain sleds. if they dont have a sled in stock you want they can get it from one of there other two stores in the UP. they sell Polaris and Ski doo in Marquette and im pretty sure they have arctic cat in iron mountain.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Houghton power sports same as Marquette and iron mountain. When I was in Houghton over Christmas they sold 2 pro 155s and an Assult 155. They have a lot of stock with 3 places but Houghton shops know people that want a used mtn sled or they have a better chance of selling it.

T
Sep 10, 2009
I've dealt with many different dealers in the U.P. By far the most knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful dealer has been Pats Yamaha in Greenland. I wish they would have been a Polaris dealer for my past 6 years in Houghton...

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Indian river wouldn't call me back after I wanted to trade my 153 1100T late last winter. I wanted to take one those wildcats off there hands and they acted like... piss off we don't do that after they said it would be no problem. I stop and pee in there parking lot on our way to the UP now just for that.

Premium Features