• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Baker report 6-12-08

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
We were up there Father's day. Measured the snow depth in the meadows at the weather station with an avy probe, 6 feet!! Looks to be about 4' at the entrance. Couldn't believe how much snow there still is:D

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
snow bridge..

Yep the snow bridge is holding up great right now. You can cross just about anywhere you like.

The gravel scratching should be over by next weekend too, as the first snobank in the the way busted through on Saturday. The next snobank should be busted through by next weekend and then we can be on solid snow all the way up.

I'd say there is 2 more weekends of riding left depending on the weather.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Yep the snow bridge is holding up great right now. You can cross just about anywhere you like.

The gravel scratching should be over by next weekend too, as the first snobank in the the way busted through on Saturday. The next snobank should be busted through by next weekend and then we can be on solid snow all the way up.

I'd say there is 2 more weekends of riding left depending on the weather.

I think S&R busted the road though. Saw plow marks busting through some of the banks. Hardly did any gravel riding on Sun, maybe 100 ft tops. It is amazing how quick you can get to the hill when you are less then a 1/2 mile to the bridge.

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
plowing baker???

Where was the road plowed out too? Was the tree still across the road where the sleds were going around it or did they plow it out past that point?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Where was the road plowed out too? Was the tree still across the road where the sleds were going around it or did they plow it out past that point?

Parking started at that tree. It looked like the road was plowed in one of the corners. There was really only two spots where the snow was kind of deep driving across. The snow gets pretty deep after that tree though.

Premium Features