• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Baker 5-7

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
For those that didn't make it I thought I would include a few pictures. The snow was a little hard ( hard to turn ) but you could climb anything.

Sunny, and the temperature was perfect. I used sun block but still got some color.

Went to the top but the shifting snow it was totally different than a previous trip.

used our extra drive belt as a ski anchor coming down. the wind rows bumps were pretty big, it was like riding a jet ski in choppy water.

Had a great time up to the point I sacrificed a crank :face-icon-small-fro.

took the blue lake trail which was rutted in places. the road is much better if you can find a place to park near the road block.

Snowmobilers are some of the best people I know. It was amazing the help offered by some passing snowmobilers as we navigated the ruts. They went to extrodinary lengths to help get us through. They both jumped in digging the ruts walls down wide enough for us to bust through.

One of them even jumped on and powered a sled out. If this is you thank you, you make snowmobiling a better sport!

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

IMG_1718.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

IMG_1683.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1758%255B1%255D.jpg

IMG_1746.JPG

where my crank gave out

IMG_1737%255B1%255D.jpg

Last edited:

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Sorry to hear about your crank

Man that sucks about your crank. Didnt u just buy that sled like two weeks ago? Looks like u had fun in the pixs. Well get your sled ready for next year now. Good pics

Hotlips

Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
The tall mountains of north America.
Nice, the riding is still really good up there...had a lot of fun this weekend there, put my comp track on and I'm hookin up so good on that snow...

Haha Luke.... we both now know we need a 15 mm wrench on our sleds when you change out the track..:) It was an easy fix though.

Thanks for letting me tag along with you, I had quiet the fun time watching you boys rip it up..:)

R
Dec 28, 2009
Lynnwood, Wa
Haha Luke.... we both now know we need a 15 mm wrench on our sleds when you change out the track..:) It was an easy fix though.

Thanks for letting me tag along with you, I had quiet the fun time watching you boys rip it up..:)

You woulda been ok if I had been there Saturday, I don't leave home without a 15mm!

L
Jul 27, 2011
www.facebook.com

Well you had the right one for your track remember? :face-icon-small-ton
I just didn't have the right one for mine :face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features