• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Background color

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Ive looked all over in my own account and on the forum page to change the background color. for some reason a few weeks ago, my background color changed to white. I can't find the button to change the bg to black color, its not at the bottom left of the forum page anymore, nor, is it in my account settings. Where is the toggle to change the background colors?
Thanks
Joey

Ive looked all over in my own account and on the forum page to change the background color. for some reason a few weeks ago, my background color changed to white. I can't find the button to change the bg to black color, its not at the bottom left of the forum page anymore, nor, is it in my account settings. Where is the toggle to change the background colors?
Thanks
Joey
IMG_3264.jpeg

Thanks
Joey
Here is what you are looking for that you keep missing

Premium Features

Back