• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ATTENTION SNOWEST FREE BASIC MEMBERS

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
If you buy any set of coated Snowmobile Better Boards we will pay for your THREE YEAR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!

The program starts today and runs indefinately.

Get on board with the number one mountain riders aftermarket product on the planet and get your SnoWest fix for FREE!

The process is simple...go to our website www.snowmobilebetterboards.com to make your order safely and easily. Enter discount code [freesnowest} and enter your SnoWest forum user name in the comment box.

(this offer is not available with any other special and is available for retail customers only)

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
One of the top three investments I've made on my new sled. Will have these on EVERY sled going forward.

And good on you for offering this!

Reactions: christopher

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
savy like the fox! hahah good deal Rob!
Im sad i wont get to see you guys this weekend as originally planned, but i think my boys in cali need a little love and support right now! Party on! :beer;

Reactions: newmy1

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
damn nice move Fbomb!!!!!

Now I wish I would have waited to pay....then again my mods money is gone so it would have been awhile

Snoman69

Lifetime Membership
Oct 2, 2003
Colorado Springs
Wow Rob!!!!! As usual you come out of no where to show your true colors... You are one hell of a guy.....

Any one looking for the best snowmobile aftermarket mod, look no further....

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Good call, Rob!

These are great boards. I have the updated set on my 2009 XP and I LOVE them. They fit great and the support that goes up the side of the tunnel is stronger than before. The holes are larger making the snow build up non-existent. A great investment!

A win-win situation for everybody all of the way around!

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
damn

Someone already paid for me, besides, I don't know what I'll be ridin next year, poo, doo, cat????????????

Nice Moves!!!!!!!!!

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
One of the top three investments I've made on my new sled. Will have these on EVERY sled going forward.

And good on you for offering this!

Rprecision gave me neg rep for this post. What up! Time to give him some red love folks!!!!

Last edited:
R
Aug 30, 2008
Rocky Mountians
What opinion might that be? You been hitting the piece pipe or what?

Since you asked, I will post the same thing I did the first time it was deleated by Catwomen.

This is a double edged sword, for me this is a reason NOT to buy these boards.

#1 if you have that much excess profit your taking customers to the bank

#2 if I am going to save money on a product, I want the choice of where to spend it.

Think about it people, thats $30 on on a product that ranges $150-200 (20- 15% respectivly.) I have nothing against the product, I had them on a sled. These sort of business decisions mean something to me !

Sorry F-bomb I just disagree with you

Newmy, I didnt call you names, I disagree with you and others. I simply rated it. Theres no reson to go that far.........

Go ahead give me a bad rep,

Best of all it will be my post that gets deleted becuse it goes against the loyal following and invokes thought.

Last edited:

MTNMAN800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Denver Colorado
Stand up move Rob. Your a great guy to work with - I love my better boards and wish you good luck with your offer. Its well worth the investment even without the extra incentive.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Since you asked, I will post the same thing I did the first time it was deleated by Catwomen.

This is a double edged sword, for me this is a reason NOT to buy these boards.

#1 if you have that much excess profit your taking customers to the bank

#2 if I am going to save money on a product, I want the choice of where to spend it.

Think about it people, thats $30 on on a product that ranges $150-200 (20- 15% respectivly.) I have nothing against the product, I had them on a sled. These sort of business decisions mean something to me !

Sorry F-bomb I just disagree with you

Newmy, I didnt call you names, I disagree with you and others. I simply rated it. Theres no reson to go that far.........

Go ahead give me a bad rep,

Best of all it will be my post that gets deleted becuse it goes against the loyal following and invokes thought.

I Bet if you ask Rob for a 29.95 discount vs him paying your fee to Snowest he would do it. That is the kinda guy he is.....done whining about someone trying to do some good yet????

:violin:

Reactions: NorthMNSledder
Premium Features