Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attach Catalyst Fuel Caddy

Of course Cat doesn't offer an attach fuel caddy option. Curious if anyone has an adaptor kit out for the attach systems to run a fuel caddy, and if so what brand of caddy? Have been running the Mountain Addiction caddy on all the ascender models over the years. Could use them on the Catalyst with some spacers to clear the wires for the brake light but would be nice not to have to drill holes in the tunnel for once. Any Any ideas or setups would be appreciated, thanks!

If your good with a tape measure and have access to some basic metal working tools you could do what I did.
I transferred the attach brackets to 3/16 aluminum then cut to approximate size and drilled in factory locations, drilled and tapped for mtn addiction skidoo mounts. I did have to trim because the tunnels are 16” wide compared to cats at 15”

Attachments

• IMG_1422.png
    IMG_1422.png
    674.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1423.png
    IMG_1423.png
    598.6 KB · Views: 40
Premium Features

Back