• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ArcticFX NEW RELEASES for Ski Doo!

A
Sep 15, 2008
We have many new graphics kits available for this season! These kits are available in different color options and can be seen on our website... www.arcticfxgraphics.com

URBAN SCRAWL
XP_URBAN SCRAWL_BLACK YELLOW.jpg

STRIKE TEAM
XP 2009 STRIKE TEAM_BLACK WHITE YELLOW.jpg

BIOHAZARD
XP_BIOHAZARD_WHITE YELLOW.jpg

MORTAL FLIGHT
XP_MORTAL FLIGHT HOOD LAYOUT_BLACK BLUE.jpg

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

A
Sep 15, 2008
We are offering 10% off the price of a kit when we receive high res pics of the kit installed!!

You must contact us first to take advantage of this offer!! PM me here or contact us at 586-786-9851.

A
Sep 15, 2008
Most of our kits can also be sold without the side panel graphics for those that are running vents. If you are interested in a partial kit, please contact us at 586-786-9851 for pricing!

C
Nov 26, 2007
Mt. Pleasant, M
Here is my XP with a modified "Urban Sprawl"
IMG_3665.jpg

This was taken this past Saturday when I was racing at a SnoX race here in MI....on REAL snow!!!!
Cfour2.jpg

Cfour4.jpg

Last edited:
A
Sep 15, 2008
Most of our kits can be done without the side panel graphics for guys that are running vents. Please call us at 586-786-9851 for more information.

A
Sep 15, 2008
I have looked at your wraps. Many of the other companies give more coverage for about the same price. Are you looking into that?

There are many variables that go into the pricing on our kits, and the material we use might not be the same as what other companies are using. As for coverage, we try to keep our kits "user friendly" so the average person can install them themselves.

S
Aug 10, 2009
There are many variables that go into the pricing on our kits, and the material we use might not be the same as what other companies are using. As for coverage, we try to keep our kits "user friendly" so the average person can install them themselves.

Thanks for your reply. One other question. Do you print on color material or do you print on it?

Thanks

Premium Features