• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat Blast Day 1 in the books.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
So I have been waiting for some real video of kids on this sled and still have not seen any. Well I finally picked mine up yesterday and so we took it out today and put some miles on it. I think my boy is pretty happy with the new sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmboy84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
New Prague, MN
Looks like a ton of fun!
A couple things I noticed. I think a shorter riser would help (cheap) and narrower a-arms (not so cheap). I don't get why cat didn't put the 36" arms on this?!

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Looks like a ton of fun!
A couple things I noticed. I think a shorter riser would help (cheap) and narrower a-arms (not so cheap). I don't get why cat didn't put the 36" arms on this?!

Amen!! For the life of me it seems like absolute insanity that they won't let us just buy it with the standard alpha narrow front end.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Looks like a ton of fun!
I agree with the AArms for sure. I still don't understand why the widened this sled. and then put the alpha rail on it. Makes no sense what so ever. Its like the engineers have not clue what they are are really doing sometimes.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Tell your kids they shred... because they definitely do.
Thanks. Yes they do. They have been riding since 2 years old so they have quite a bit of practice now. I love watching them get better each time and really learning how to ride the sled properly and not just sitting on the seat and letting it take them where it wants to go.

I.P.Yellow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Sweet. Your kids have a pretty cool dad to buy them a sled like that. Looks like they’ve ridden a time or two and will have it mastered before too long.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Sweet. Your kids have a pretty cool dad to buy them a sled like that. Looks like they’ve ridden a time or two and will have it mastered before too long.
Yeah they have been riding since they were 2 so they know their way around the sleds pretty good. I love being able to provide something for them that I enjoy and hope they enjoy it as much as I do. I think they do.

Premium Features