• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat and Parts...com

T
Let me first say I have a great dealer and I own 2 Alphas. I would really be hesitant to buy another Cat right now. You can't find the simplest of parts. A arms are back ordered till April. I have buddies driving over 150 miles to scrounge up what they can find. Yesterday one buddy on a 21 Alpha broke an A arm and one buddy on a Polaris broke an A arm. Polaris had parts...Cat did not. Riding season is just getting really good and people are missing cause Cat has their head up its own a$$. They want people to buy the new sleds but can't keep the one on the snow going. A arms have not changed since 16..there should be plenty.

My uncoordinated fingers messed up the title so don't burn me too much?

Z
Jan 26, 2011
Let me first say I have a great dealer and I own 2 Alphas. I would really be hesitant to buy another Cat right now. You can't find the simplest of parts. A arms are back ordered till April. I have buddies driving over 150 miles to scrounge up what they can find. Yesterday one buddy on a 21 Alpha broke an A arm and one buddy on a Polaris broke an A arm. Polaris had parts...Cat did not. Riding season is just getting really good and people are missing cause Cat has their head up its own a$$. They want people to buy the new sleds but can't keep the one on the snow going. A arms have not changed since 16..there should be plenty.

My uncoordinated fingers messed up the title so don't burn me too much?

Sorry but they are all having supply issues. Friend of mine has a 2015 Poo and is on a fuel line recall and it is out till May. He received the notice late last summer. A fuel freaking line! That's pathetic!

Super 8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2012
Both companies have production/parts in the state of MN, which has been locked down quite a bit.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I ordered a new A arm on Country Cat on Sunday and it showed up yesterday. On their website it showed they had plenty in stock. I paid an extra $9.99 for 3 day shipping and the A arm is now installed.

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
Sorry but they are all having supply issues. Friend of mine has a 2015 Poo and is on a fuel line recall and it is out till May. He received the notice late last summer. A fuel freaking line! That's pathetic!
Napa sells fuel line,i would really hope your friend isnt letting the sled sit,because of a damn fuel line.

M
Dec 5, 2007
Cordelia, Ca
I cant even buy a new arctic cat snowmobile out here in Calif as they closed all there dealers out here.Not even Reno Nevada which is in sled country. I am looking into a skidoo

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Someone mentioned Cat will have 2022s at dealers in a few weeks. If true this should really piss off anyone who currently can't get parts. Covid my ass.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
I think i could straighten and sleeve/gusset one of these arms with my 100 dollar harbor freight welder. I would try it if i wanted to ride rather than wait forever. its just thin steel right.

mtbraun

Premium Member
Mar 31, 2016
Both companies have production/parts in the state of MN, which has been locked down quite a bit.
Manufacturing and distribution hasn't been locked down in MN. Can't get a burger or a beer, but should be able to get basic sled parts. I'm guessing most of that crap is coming from Asia and there are all kinds of problems with that supply chain. And it will likely continue well into next year.

mtbraun

Premium Member
Mar 31, 2016
Country Cat gets me parts in days and I am in Colorado
I have always had great luck with Country Cat also. If it's specific to Alpha parts, then someone screwed up in forecasting and the supply chain from Asia is broken, and will remain broken for quite a while.

arcticridr

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 11, 2003
Redding Ca
I cant even buy a new arctic cat snowmobile out here in Calif as they closed all there dealers out here.Not even Reno Nevada which is in sled country. I am looking into a skidoo
Yup buddy and I had to drive to Vancouver Washington from far nor cal to buy two 20 hardcore alphas , couldn't even get the dealer in Modesto to return 4 email price quote inquiries, guys at Pacific Boatland answered in 15 minutes and sold 2 sleds and a bunch of other goodies our Cali cat dealers if their are any left SUCK!!

M
Dec 5, 2007
Cordelia, Ca
Yup buddy and I had to drive to Vancouver Washington from far nor cal to buy two 20 hardcore alphas , couldn't even get the dealer in Modesto to return 4 email price quote inquiries, guys at Pacific Boatland answered in 15 minutes and sold 2 sleds and a bunch of other goodies our Cali cat dealers if their are any left SUCK!!
Always been a cat rider ,but might have to go doo. My original cat dealer in plumas county just nicely said that they are no longer a arctic cat snowmobile dealer

E
Feb 22, 2009
I ordered the 21’ limiter strap bolt, nut and rubber bump stop in Oct. it never showed up even though it said it was available when it was ordered. In November it said it was on back order and would be available in Dec, then Jan, now it’s been pushed until the end of March? I bet I don’t see it until next year at this rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
I think i could straighten and sleeve/gusset one of these arms with my 100 dollar harbor freight welder. I would try it if i wanted to ride rather than wait forever. its just thin steel right.
Yep that'd work. When I was waiting on a crankshaft for my '18 Cat, a friend of mine let me ride his Axys if I could patch the busted (Z-broz) A-arms back together. Well, I wanted to ride. Butchered them back together, added some gussets, and rode. It stayed like that for another week of riding bc Z-broz was backed up too. Now they're spares.

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
I ordered the 21’ limiter strap bolt, nut and rubber bump stop in Oct. it never showed up even though it said it was available when it was ordered. In November it said it was on back order and would be available in Dec, then Jan, now it’s been pushed until the end of March? I bet I don’t see it until next year at this rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered the same parts last year and had them in the fall. I just looked on Country Cat and they are available. Maybe your order has been lost or misplaced.

Premium Features