• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyplace with enough snow to break in my new engine?

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Ok, so I got the itch and I cant stand it anymore. I hear it is snowing in Cantwell. Anyways, is there anyplace right now with enough snow so that i can get out and break in my new engine???

Also, this is my first winter in fairbanks so i need some riding buddies. I have a 4-place enclosed trailer i need to fill on the weekends:face-icon-small-hap

theres only 5 inches in hatchers at the moment but its snowing as we speak. might make a trip out there tomorow to snowboard and be in the snow!

In southcenteral you might need a heli lift right now....Even the back side of Hatchers would be pretty sketchy. I usually make a "test n tune" ride back there around mid to late October. Even then its not very great unless you can find a way up into the higher elevation bowls. I cant wait either:D

I was up to Petersville today, the ground was white at the roadhouse. Not enough to ride anything other than the ATV's yet, but it was good to see real snow!

Premium Features

Back