• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone still riding?

Rode again Friday and Saturday. Snow is okay still plenty to ride. Only gravel was at the parking lot. It has been really warm this past week and will get harder to get to the snow. May call it good for this year. Saturday I took my 16 year old daughter. She climbed a pretty good sized hill. I'll try to post the video of it tomorrow.

I went on a fabulous ride in NE Nevada today. I got to ride my favorite snow condition at about 11:00 AM, 1” of slush over hard as a brick. It is about as close to 100% bite as you can get, even my NA 850 felt like a rocket ship. Endless Fun!!!!

I went on a fabulous ride in NE Nevada today. I got to ride my favorite snow condition at about 11:00 AM, 1” of slush over hard as a brick. It is about as close to 100% bite as you can get, even my NA 850 felt like a rocket ship. Endless Fun!!!!
Ya mean we missed a primetime day at Lamoille Cyn. Hope you had an enjoyable lunch on the snow. Everything is gone down low over here on the West end. Till next season.

Last edited:
Riding Lamoille is incredibly fun with the right conditions. With the wrong conditions not so much.

Premium Features

Back