• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone selling a used M10?

I'm looking at changing my Turbo Apex to the M10 skid. I currently have an EZ-ryde 162 with 174 rail extensions that I would sell or trade. If someone out there has something let me know.

Thanks,

-Vince
SLC, Utah
801-808-2332

Call curt at fastfrax... he or chad is about the only one I would let touch a m10. Call tracks usa and see if they still have any polaris take-outs then have curt do some revalving and do the rest for you. He also stocks cr 174 rails too, polished.

Have a fastrax m10 and love the skid. Only a few rides on it so far but i dont think ill never own another skid

M 10 skid

just curious. why do you want to switch? i had a M 10 and switched back to a ez-ryde. I have had both and the M10 cant even come close. It didnt even handle as good as the stock skid on the trail

You must have not had an M10 set up right... there is NOTHING that works like a M10.. I have owned them all and fuc!ed with them all and year after year the M10 is the only one that holds up. I had any easy ryde and the shock bushings were shot in 8 rides!!!

just curious. why do you want to switch? i had a M 10 and switched back to a ez-ryde. I have had both and the M10 cant even come close. It didnt even handle as good as the stock skid on the trail

Premium Features

Back