• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone looking for a Wii for xmas????

B
Nov 26, 2007
my folks inadvertently purchased two (they both ordered one without telling each other til it was too late, for my oldest boy's xmas present) and now have an extra... its the Wii Sports edition and is new, unopened, they just wanna sell it without taking it in the shorts...

anyone interested???

N

NDflatlander

Nov 21, 2007
Jamestown, ND
In ND there are people paying $100 over retail for the Wii's. Being the entreprenurial person I am I checked in at some stores and the local big retailers are sold out and don't know when they will be receiving their next shipment.

C
Dec 13, 2004
Minnesota
my folks inadvertently purchased two (they both ordered one without telling each other til it was too late, for my oldest boy's xmas present) and now have an extra... its the Wii Sports edition and is new, unopened, they just wanna sell it without taking it in the shorts...

anyone interested???

I'll give you whatever you've got invested. I can Paypal the cash and I'll pay a little extra for the fees associated with paying that way.

Let me know, I can do it tonight.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
We bought ours this summer and its alot of fun for kids and adults. I cant believe there production has not ramped up yet to meet demand. You should have no troubles selling it.

M
Nov 30, 2007
I have a barely used one for sale (All that means is) I've added 9 games , and extra nunchuck and wii remote. (Not highjacking your thread as it seems you've sold yours. Just offering for those that are still looking if interested. I've only had it a few months but finding lack of time to play it. (Sledding) Make any offers via pm. :) Everyone is right these are hard to find. It took me 4 months. Pretty fun

Premium Features