• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

anyone going to p vill saterday

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
went up to petersville this weekend. it was fun but the trail was horrible. stayed at kenny creek lodge. got cloudy and low light on sunday. they need a little more snow

Oct 13, 2008
we didnt get many pictures but im sure we saw you and you probly saw us.

DSCF3426-1.jpg

DSCF3427.jpg

DSCF3430.jpg

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Made it tuesday,,, the trail SUCKED arse.... had barely enough snow to keep the sled cool but the payoff was nice...made some sick climbs in untouched pow got some vid before the camera died (battery got cold) ill try to post it later:D Not too bad for November!!

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
when you ride a sled as ****ty as a 2001 zr 600 you have to put stuff on it to make it stupid so people know you arent serious when you ride it

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Is that the idea behind your riding gear color and riding a rev, haha that way people know you are not serious? Haha just messing with you I am a notorious rev basher dont mind me

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Don't hate, I'm shure the 3 more HP justifies the 30#'s...hahah

torque baby...(or they are 3 big bada** clydesdale horses!)the 08 and 09 M8's are as light or lighter than the M7's, and they also came with a neat little bonus...a white hood, heheh...wednesday this coming week work for you? give me a call

Pville needs about 3 ft

Last edited:
A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
torque baby...(or they are 3 big bada** clydesdale horses!)the 08 and 09 M8's are as light or lighter than the M7's, and they also came with a neat little bonus...a white hood, heheh...wednesday this coming week work for you? give me a call

Pville needs about 3 ft

Ditto....the swamps need help...the hills were ok, we went back a ways to find about 4 feet but the trail SUCKS!!!! MORE SNOW!!!

Apr 11, 2008
ill be going up again put some more miles on the new sled if any one wants to come look for a red dodge with a flatbed on it and a all black 09 Rmk

A
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska

Pville needs about 3 ft

09s are close. I have school for my apprenticeship mon-fri 7-5 untill xmas...gay. Your weekend open? clouds are rolling in next week and hopefully it dumps.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
im going to be at nancylake tonight then going up to pvil saterday
akmc800...i thought it was x-mas day, not x-mas gay?????he he he

rev440...what does sled have to do with seriousness or not. It doesnt matter what you ride as long as you have fun. Its more rider than sled. Look at me, my sled rips, but I dont....ha ha ha...I am serious, or am I serious..or not, I dont know. I am usually more impressed with people that ride sub-par machines that make them do great things...like Stewart on his m8 ...ha ha ha

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
akmc800...i thought it was x-mas day, not x-mas gay?????he he he

rev440...what does sled have to do with seriousness or not. It doesnt matter what you ride as long as you have fun. Its more rider than sled. Look at me, my sled rips, but I dont....ha ha ha...I am serious, or am I serious..or not, I dont know. I am usually more impressed with people that ride sub-par machines that make them do great things...like Stewart on his m8 ...ha ha ha

first off your signature is priceless.

i rode mile 127 or whatever it is this weekend with #1 and #2 and their respective crews... good time. Snow isn't amazing, however great test and tune, and there is actually more snow than i expected. We didn't make it to the hills... had to cross some water and super sketchy river openings(3 to be exact). Nevertheless... no moguls, decent snow. I'm sure the Jens have pictures to share.

Oh yah, JJ's mod shop hooked my sled up fatty.. it was rippin... thanks again!

C-bolt... hit me back on PM!

Premium Features