• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody got over 70 miles this season????

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
I do!!!
Just got back from Togwotee at 6:30 this morning. Drove up Thurs night, rode 4 days of which it snowed EVERYDAY. Had drinks and dinner at the Cowboy. Saw Bret Rasmussen, and Kevin from Mountain Magic with his turbo M8. I put just over 70 on my new RKT motor, and my Father and Uncle both had new 08 M8's to break in before we get underway here. We had a great time and there is an easy 7'+ on top. Well worth the 14 hr drive.

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
I Do

I've got 107.9 miles in 4 rides this year. First one in OCT was for 23.1 and then rode Fri 12.9 in a stuck fest, Sat, which was 47.1 and than on Sun another 24.8 miles also.

This is the woest start i've had in years. This time last year I had 389.3 mi. But over 300 of that came from Ut.

I just put in about 75 +/- a few yesterday. I must say it was the best ditch day from work ever. :D I don't want to make anyone feel bad, but that is way down south of Fresno too, just east of Bakersfield. If I can figure it out, I'll try to post a couple pictures. Nothing epic, but it's snow and I'll take it 2-20".
Once the snow is a bit better, I'd be interested in meeting up w/ some others that actually have snowmobiles too.

+74 12-16

Last edited:

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
More Miles

I'm up too 284 miles this yr. I had 3 good rides this weekend. With everyone riding roads it is surprising to me that we found so many untracked places to go. ;)

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
Still just over 70, had to work all weekend but looking to start racking them up on Friday.

R

RobG

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2003
Nowhere
I'm at 46 on my first ride... heading out Friday so we'll see if we can't double that.

Rob

Premium Features