• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any rumours on when the Velocities are coming for the new Khaos? (In Vernon, BC)

K
Nov 20, 2020
Like many of you my sled (2021 Khaos 163") is at the dealership (BDM Motorsports in Vernon, BC) waiting on shocks. I have a deposit down but it's not a snow check. The manager is saying he doesn't want to speculate on when the shocks for these sleds may come, and he says he has 15 sleds with no shocks! I understand his position of not wanting to guess... Has anyone heard any credible information on whether I might be sledding before January?

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Like many of you my sled (2021 Khaos 163") is at the dealership (BDM Motorsports in Vernon, BC) waiting on shocks. I have a deposit down but it's not a snow check. The manager is saying he doesn't want to speculate on when the shocks for these sleds may come, and he says he has 15 sleds with no shocks! I understand his position of not wanting to guess... Has anyone heard any credible information on whether I might be sledding before January?
Don't think anyone knows. My snowcheck hasn't even shipped yet. The last couple snowchecks that came in had shocks. The non snowchecks did not. Hopefully soon for all of us. Situation doesn't seem to be getting any better, but there shouldn't be that much of an order to fill now. I'm not planning anything until the new year now. Shipping has been bumped multiple times. At least I'm getting the $500 shipment guarantee.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I did not Snowcheck, but in talking to my local dealer yesterday they said that shocks are shipping to Minnesota (polaris) first then shipping out to the dealers.

There has been multiple issues in the shipping process. A batch of 5 sleds worth of shocks destined for Alaska ended up in Utah at a dealer. ?

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
I picked up my Khaos in Kelowna last week. They were waiting on a lot of shocks but for snow check sleds, I believe they received all of them now so shocks are shipping to BC. The dealer provided me with accurate shipping dates and kept me up to date with tracking info. You would think BDM would have that information from Polaris, maybe dealer order floor models are at the bottom of the list for delivery. Hope you get them soon, snows not that great up top right now anyways. There is a rain crust from last week.

Premium Features