• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ APRIL 13, 2013 *

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT.

Mark your calendars for April 13, 2013. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking lot.

You can either bring a dish or donate towards the burgers, etc…. If you are bringing a dish, let us know what you are bringing, so we do not duplicate stuff. We also need a head count of who is coming.

Last year we had over 80 people and we had an awesome time.

Hoping the local dealers will make it again with some 2014 sleds to ride.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Last edited by a moderator:

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
We will be there...should have a few extra people for that weekend as well. None of them probably would not be able to do a later date...

Last edited:

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
WOW, first time I have had more replies on Facebook than here.

Who is going to bring an additional BBQ and I need two men to BBQ.

Who is up for the challenge?

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Is there someone willing to plow?

I am thinking with the warm weather that we are not going to be able to ride from the parking lot. It would be great if someone could plow as far as possible.

I am really swamped this week and will not have a chance to drive up there and check it out.

Or we can just wing it and make some good use of our 4WD. Either way, I will probably need a lift from the parking lot as I have to bring the trailer for the BBQ, tables, etc....

thinking of bringing up the familiy from The bitteroot

i would need to ride from the parking area i have a large enclosed trailer

is there snow from there and is that still the BBQ spot

we have never been to the BBQ and I have only ridden the area once in the last four years so s new venue like this could be fun

thanks

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
First time since we started this, but we are postponing.

50% chance of rain and we can drive up to Red Creek with about 2 miles of spotty snow beyond that.

It is suppose to rain and snow this coming week. The drift is small and will most likely be driveable by next week. Weather forecast is great for next week, so we are moving it to next Saturday April 13.

Premium Features