• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Annual Copper Creek Bowls Ride and BBQ 2010 Part 2

Will have at least one extra beacon Scott. My boss has my other spare. I like him and want to keep him around even if he is a skier.

Thanx for starting Part 2

STILL NEED: SALADS

Here is who is bringing what at this point:

SnowXTC and RDR99 – Some Plates, Napkins, Plastic-ware, Salt, Pepper, Toothpicks, BBQ Beans, BBQ, Turkey Fryer and Oil. I WILL BRING THE BUNS AND BURGERS TOO.

Spud – Spuds, Burgers, Beans, dessert, onions

Ty and Teresa – Salsa J

Cop-Out – Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Plates, Pop

Masterpate – Cheese and Shrimp Coleslaw

Racincajun – Cookies and Chips

Rockin RMK - additional BBQ - and he offered to cook (what a man)

800PooDragon, if you want to bring some deer meat, go for it. If someone wants a deer burger or steak, they can have one. I would not bring it all though, you need some for summer.

Here are the counts that I have thus far (some are inferred):
Scott – 3
Doug
SnowXTC – 2
Cheekster
Spud – 6
Rockin RMK – 3
800PooDragon – 3
Cop-Out – 4
Racincajun – 3
Pate – 8
Cunningham – 3
Go High Fast – 2
Xman – 4
Xrider – 2
Riskit – 2
2XM3 – 2
Whiskey Turbo - 4
Dr Phil - 4

Total of 57 and then about 10 misc. We are planning on 100.

Oh, Darn, just got handed a bunch of applications for a position we have open, guess I should get to work.

Last edited:
You can count me out for this one. My riding buddy, Marv Merkel, Just got killed on his way to work in Idaho yesterday afternoon. I heard that he went off on one of the corners on Lolo Pass going into Idaho. Next weekend was going to be his first time going to Copper Creek. Ken...

But Kenny...............

Check your PMs

I am really sorry to hear this. You and your friend will be greatly missed next weekend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family and friends. :brokenheart:

You could ride for him.

4 more from great falls

I will bring 4 guys from Great Falls. We can bring some polish dogs and Buns. Heard we are driving to the snow line. Thanks to all that give the time to set this up.

Winter Weather Advisory for Lincoln, more snow loading on the way...
hope it changes and warms afterwards to settle them bowls down!

HaHa. You are always the first one to get your hand in the bag too. LOL

See ya there.

Well now that I have an invite from you 2 I will be there!

Thanks

specially if Scott is bringing the jerky!!

Hip-Hip Hoo-ray!!!!
bringin yur boy and that new ski-doo ya bought him for slavin all summer long? lol!

Shane, I hope you can make it. It just would not be the same without you.

Planning to go up Friday and check BBQ, parking, turnarounds, etc...

I also hope to do a tad of riding and check out the conditions.

Due to the recent activity that has occurred in the US and Canada, everyone should be aware that the conditions will most likely be CONSIDERABLE to HIGH. Please think wisely. Know where you are parking and take the necessary precautions. If you choose to just come to the BBQ that is perfectly fine. If you choose to ride elsewhere in Lincoln, that is also fine. If you choose to come and ride up in the bowls, you do so at your own risk. Remember, 1 person on the hill at a time. Let's have an awesome, perfect day.

Premium Features

Back