• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anchorage!!!!

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
Hey,

My name is Rob, I'm visiting Anchorage over my winter break from college. More specifically dec 27th-Jan 10th and wanted to rent a sled and go out riding. I ride in the UP of Michigan off trail, so I really like riding between the trees :). However I was wondering if there was anyone on here that wouldn't mind hanging out and going out for a little rip for a day while I'm in town?

thanks

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
AKSNOWRIDER I believe rents sleds, and I know there should be lots of good snow by then. I'm game for a ride even if its mid week. If we get great snow and sunshine, good to go anytime.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
AKSNOWRIDER I believe rents sleds, and I know there should be lots of good snow by then. I'm game for a ride even if its mid week. If we get great snow and sunshine, good to go anytime.

lol...damn and to think I havent been getting paid for all them guys riding my stuff...alright tim, aven, david, jeromy, seth, tony, bill,byron..god and who else..you guys owe me alot of money for rent on sleds...j/k sorry guys I dont rent sleds..but most of the time I am more then willing to let anyone try one of mine out just to see what they think...mike

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
Gate Creek Cabins rent sleds if you are going to the Petersville area.

Hey Tooke! Why not post Gate Creek Cabins Phone # for the lad. Also Petersville is swamp and tree riding with the mountains nearby-very user friendly.

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
-The rare arctic snow bunny-

Never forget the arctic snow bunnies... although rare most winter months, december is the exception when they come home to frollic and enjoy the large amounts of testosterone celebrating snow in the local watering holes. Even though they don't smell like race gas and don't come stock with avalanche beacons, they are fun to ride. Watch out for the birchwood burners though, like riding in eureka and mis-judging a slope and slamming into a tree, it can ruin your day... and your bulkhead.

Enjoy ur break. :beer;

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
02pro and ak...definitely up for borrowing a sled from you guys...if that's cool...cause I don't ride trails...so as long as you guys ride in between the trees it would great to go riding with you guys. I'd really like to go for more than one day if all possible.

I'm staying downtown Anchorage at the Arctic Adventure Hostel...if anyone knows where that is?

I'm really excited to be going in 30 days WOOT WOOT!!!

B
Dec 24, 2007
02pro and ak...definitely up for borrowing a sled from you guys...if that's cool...cause I don't ride trails...so as long as you guys ride in between the trees it would great to go riding with you guys. I'd really like to go for more than one day if all possible.

I'm staying downtown Anchorage at the Arctic Adventure Hostel...if anyone knows where that is?

I'm really excited to be going in 30 days WOOT WOOT!!!

If you need any gear let me know, I can hook you up with some demo FXR gear to use while you are here, if you want to hit up the southern Kenai we have sleds to use down here.

Alex

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
Awd I'll PM you on nasioc and I'm game for any riding! I'll be bringing my fxr jacket to Alaska cause I just got it and it's better than sex lol I love it! I'm pretty sure this is going to be a great trip if someone won't mind getting me from downtown anchorage I'll go anywhere but I don't have a rental or a car to get around with sadly!

Ps I ride a doo normally

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
lol...damn and to think I havent been getting paid for all them guys riding my stuff...alright tim, aven, david, jeromy, seth, tony, bill,byron..god and who else..you guys owe me alot of money for rent on sleds...j/k sorry guys I dont rent sleds..but most of the time I am more then willing to let anyone try one of mine out just to see what they think...mike

Sorry man wrong guy, and sorry to the guys who have been getting free rides over the years on his sleds LOL. didn't mean to screw it up for ya.

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
yeah I really want to go riding that is for sure...so i mean if there is anyway that i can go with you guys just let me know...

I actually just got my engine on my sled all put back together and looks like this weekend she should be all together...so I'm really excited about that hahaha

greenspeed

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Anchorage, AK
18 days...I'm just stooked to be going...just wondering if there someone that is willing to lend me a sled and go riding with? Just need to know about packing the riding gear...

Apr 11, 2008
Hey man my wifes sled broke in two so im down to one sled sorry but if you can get a sled id be happy to take you along with me dont know if ill be going north or south yet sorta depends on the weather.

Premium Features