• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anchorage truck dealerships

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
well a short story but that woman cost me a business,a home, a marriage and quite a bit more...am sure glad they are togeather now...my life has become enjoyable again....lol:beer;:beer;

i feel ya man , going through one myself ..

so tell me how does that free feeling feel ? weve been together for 13 years lol and the end is near :beer;:beer;

A
Nov 26, 2007
Palmer
Kind of off topic, but I'm looking for peoples experiences with buying new trucks from the following...Lithia Chevy, Lithia Dodge, Chrysler Dodge, and Alaska Sales. Mostly the follow through on warranty work. Are any of them as bad as Cals?

Thanks

Hi Caleb,

I am the parts manager out at Lithia Chevy in the valley. Come see me I will get you in touch with Steve Johnson our sales manager he will take good care of you and get you what you want. I would be happy to help get accessories for you as well. Our Service Department is one of the best since our new Service manger took over about a year ago. They/we definately go the extra mile to take care of our clients.

I will give you a recent example. Customer purchased a used car from us with over 100k miles. Bought as is no warranty papers signed to that. The transmission cooler line failed and of course fluid all over. We are currently taking care of that problem for the customer.

Chevrolet also gets the best fuel economy of all the trucks.

A

Adrenalin

Nov 2, 2008
Los Anchorage, AK
jim hemmisch was the guy to talk to at sales , but he quit about 6 months ago >< only person i know at the valley is thad langford

ride bikes with both those guys

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
like you said cals sucks unluss ur name is hiflyr (drew) and your daddy works there you dont get taken care of. i bought my 05 dodge from anchorage chrysler and it has exhaust chip intake and 8 inch lift and ive never had a problem with my warranty. when my tranny took a crap on me they gave me the option and putting in a after market one all i had to do was supply the parts... so i like anch chry ...... lithina is verry good too for another dodge dealer.

LOL, so true though! They take care of me fo sho but have seen others get hosed. :confused: Good luck caleb, just get a truck so we can ride.

S
Dec 30, 2007
AK
Hemi

I have an 07 1500 RAM 5.7 HEMI:D with MDS and I get an average 15-16 mpg in palmer/wasilla area. On road trips in summer I get 19-20 minimum on the highway(17-19 in winter with sled in the back) I've got 21 mpgs with consistancy on trips to willow! And all time best is 23.7 down to kenai......before I hit the beach in 4x4 :). I'm not a timid 55 mile per hour driver either. Very few people pass me....those that do are all dumb@sses! Any more questions? let me know

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
i dont know where ur getting ur stats at cause chevys dont get the best fuel mileage out of all the diesel trucks..... were fo sho not talking about gas engines

Premium Features