• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anaconda

H
Dec 14, 2002
Anaconda, MT
Redline is the only place I have been at, and that was Thanksgiving time. You have to stay on trails and there is still not much snow. It is pretty bad. Have not been to Mill Creek yet, probably not much there either.

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
theres 3plus feet up in wise river up areound 8500 elevation, Odell lake area. need more but rode all last weekend in every park and did not hit anything until i climbed a big rockslide and trashed trailing arm sidehilling. We going back tommorow

B

BlackSummit

Nov 27, 2007
Great Falls Montana
How are things looking for the fun run at Seven Gables Resort? We have never ridden over that way. So this will be our first trip. I hear the sledding arround there is great.

B

BlackSummit

Nov 27, 2007
Great Falls Montana
So is Quartz hill close to where they are having the fun run on Saturday? I was told we could stay at the Brown Derby. Anyone know about this place?

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
wise river is starting to get a bunch of snow finally, we have been riding up there the past four weekends, two weekends ago it was 4-5 feet up high but starting to settle and getting a good base now.

B

BlackSummit

Nov 27, 2007
Great Falls Montana
Rode the fun run and had a great time. My first time over there. Everyone from Anaconda was great to us. Won the 50-50 so paid for our rooms and a few beers. Thanks to your club hope to come back when there is a bit more snow.

D
Sep 19, 2005
April 1st riding....

....going to be in the area for a week. Should I bring the sleds? Anyone willing to be a guide or contact when I get in town???

Premium Features