• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

After-Market parts in Anchorage?

hey rat

what are you looking for? go-pro has a decent selection of clothes, gloves, goggles and such. as far as performance parts and accessories not sure if there are any really good shops. as you well know i don't trust any of the local shops and only go one place on the rare occasion i can't do something myself. sorry i couldn't be more help. (give me call when you get into town)

pv

God I can't believe I'm going to plug Anchorage Arctic Cat

K, I never thought I would do this, but if it helps a fellow Snowester out....Last time I was in the Anchorage Cat shop, they had several of the BD Xtreme anti -stab kits. They only had the '07 and newer kit, but I used this on my '05 rails with very little modification and good results.

For the record, I don't like any of the local shops, and Go Pro is the only place that doenst make me feel like an *** hole when i go in.

[/B]

K, I never thought I would do this, but if it helps a fellow Snowester out....Last time I was in the Anchorage Cat shop, they had several of the BD Xtreme anti -stab kits. They only had the '07 and newer kit, but I used this on my '05 rails with very little modification and good results.

For the record, I don't like any of the local shops, and Go Pro is the only place that doenst make me feel like an *** hole when i go in.

[/B]

Lol! Thanks man I'll try them. I'd order a set, but don't want to wait right now.

Premium Features

Back