• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Addicted to Boost

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Currently running a 09 M8 SP 162SP with a Twisted Extreme kit with Cold air Intake, running 100ll at 10 lbs of Boost putting out 240HP. Can't imagine running anything less Ever. The New 1100T with a bigger turbo I believe Evo big chute turbo running 91 octane putting out 275 HP on a 4 stroke is the future of Arctic Cat as soon as they put the pig on a 50 lb diet is the future of the Arctic Cat Heirarchy. Bow down to the Cat..

I am not a big climber. I like to go climb through the trees and find those small features that are straight up and down to sidehill and jump off. My turbo want was simple, more power in the trees.

I need a light sled to slide off a short vertical section sideways, hit the middle hard, and side hill off the edge, before it yardsales 3 large pines.

Im a pretty big dude, and although I have never rode one, I just cant see myself pulling this off with the 1100T. Not to say I dont wish it could or would do it.

The idea of a 4stroke turn key turbo sled is very attractive. With mods of less then 3-4K have 250 ish HP. But a ready to ride weight of 670 ish is a no go. Hell I would take a piston burping pro at 400 Lbs over that anyday

Just another take

Oh and I think you need a little more Jenny Craig and a little less Weight Watchers. I am thinking 125 Lbs is closer to what I have seen

Last edited:

Rode a 12 early last year, it may be a heavy sled when you get it stuck, but let me tell you it rode really light, found it even felt lighter than my m1000, with the new steering and 38'' stance you should be able to take it most places. With the different opptions that EVOPS offer this will be Cat time.

I would love to J - I just don't have Kmod Dollars right now

I wish I did..

Hey puss when you gonna sack up and come riding with me this year?

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

I'm down for sure Dog- will have weekends off this winter

had a crappy schedule last winter had tuesdays and sundays off, planning on riding the hell out of my sled this winter, just hope there's lots of the white stuff

Well hope your schedule is a lil better this year cause I'm gonna put a hurtn on you and that turbo this year hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

As good as my M has been to me and as much as I love the current Cat 800 motor (it just flat the f*ck out works), I don't know if I'll be buying another cat .... I'm gonna buy something next year, but I am just not a fan of the new chassis all around.

Hate to sound like a bandwagoner, but I am still gun shy about buying a Polaris and that only leaves Skidoo :face-icon-small-con

I am not a big climber. I like to go climb through the trees and find those small features that are straight up and down to sidehill and jump off. My turbo want was simple, more power in the trees.

I need a light sled to slide off a short vertical section sideways, hit the middle hard, and side hill off the edge, before it yardsales 3 large pines.

Im a pretty big dude, and although I have never rode one, I just cant see myself pulling this off with the 1100T. Not to say I dont wish it could or would do it.

The idea of a 4stroke turn key turbo sled is very attractive. With mods of less then 3-4K have 250 ish HP. But a ready to ride weight of 670 ish is a no go. Hell I would take a piston burping pro at 400 Lbs over that anyday

Just another take

Oh and I think you need a little more Jenny Craig and a little less Weight Watchers. I am thinking 125 Lbs is closer to what I have seen

Uhhmm, have you rode a stock PC m800 because it wont fulfill your needs, Better go get that pro.

I would take a 600 2 stroke over a 1000lb 4 stroke, and the pro over the PC, Cat is so far from dominating anything mountain and backcountry at the moment its retarded.

Rode a 12 early last year, it may be a heavy sled when you get it stuck, but let me tell you it rode really light, found it even felt lighter than my m1000, with the new steering and 38'' stance you should be able to take it most places. With the different opptions that EVOPS offer this will be Cat time.

Try down hill, I embarrassed one on my m1000, and it only felt light under power, in the trees thats not often.

Uhhmm, have you rode a stock PC m800 because it wont fulfill your needs, Better go get that pro.

I would take a 600 2 stroke over a 1000lb 4 stroke, and the pro over the PC, Cat is so far from dominating anything mountain and backcountry at the moment its retarded.

Really............

The PC M800 was not the topic of this post.

And no I havent rode one.
And no I cant ride as good as you.
No my sled will never be as powerful or as fast as yours.
And yes, Polaris is perfect.
And no I dont want to buy any of your snake oil.

There are we good now? tool..............

Premium Features

Back