• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A video of a rev riding!!

Whats with riding in all that brush? :P

I couldn't even get through the first video...that must be the worst song I've ever heard.

Raps so worthless when every other sentance is F your mother an F your brother n F this n F that over n over... Must be tough in the music industry...or Rap scene... Gotta show that your "tough" with a bunch of Fing Effs all over the effing place, gg. /rant off :eek:

Edit: Ok so I tried the 2nd vid, much better music choice. :P

Last edited:
yeah, most arent very inclined to like immortal technique, i dont mind him, but it just aint sledding music.... and wheres all the snow? funny riding tho

so i have to give some props because you are from AK but how early in the season was that?? i know the willows don't seem to do any damage but you guys need to search for more snow i rode all year and never had to ride anything like that. find some good snow and take your camera with you next year and im sure you will have a good video. 574

well the snow witht he brush was in paxson, the sticks are definatly tall. but isnt there a reason that when the snows good nobody wants to video? it was allllll late season video..
and rotax, if you listend to the song, you might get it. the cameras are whatever cameras we could find to use at the time. i could always throw a rock version in with a different song for the rap haters.. ill go big an just ride to eddie van halens eruption.. why not

thanks for the input guys!! and we got helmet cams for next year, forget getting the camera out every 10min

ps Hosile1, this year i rode turnagain3 times, petersville 4 times, willow 6 times, placer 2 times, johnson pass 1 time, and paxson for arctic man ofcourse.. i rode in snow, but the video your seeing is from maybe 4 seperate days of riding lol

Last edited:
well maybe we should get together this year and go for a ride i am buying a house in wasilla within the next week or two and i have lived in eagle river all of my life hit me up this winter 907-351-3028 Ryan

Definitely no avalanche danger there...too much sage brush for my taste. Oh well...I never get tired of watch sled videos.

ya dude missing wallets and empty tanks of gas doo not mix for a day of riding lol.. well go next year for sure andy, and i just painted the rev white and were painting the tunnel black.. skid will be black also. should be fun with the clutch kit i plan to get when i find the kit i want

lol ya. My neighbor went with me that day and us and two other guys were the only people in there and when we got back to my Jeep there was a park ranger and he was checking sleds and my neighbor didnt have his sled registered but, the ranger left him off.. :D kinda exciting.

hahaaha atta boy interceptor..
this year ill try to get video of the petersville and placer trips where the deep snow is!!!!
its sucks taking video when your trying to explore and have fun.. i need somebody to ride with that just blows and would gladly video everything cuz he or she didnt wanna crash or something.
better cameras would help and no filming when theres ZERO light out

Premium Features

Back