• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A positive subject~Snow update from the north!

H
Feb 7, 2008
Anchorage
snow depth

Just got off the phone with the Eureka Lodge, she says there is a 15 inch base and they are currently groomed/grooming the short trails. The longer trail system is not groomed yet and they didn't recommend going off the trail. Gotta break in two motors... no off trail mischief might just be the self restraint we needed to break them in properly?! So, for whatever that's worth, thats the skinny I got.

J
Nov 26, 2007
That was 12+ total along the road not to far down the highway either side of the lodge too. Just pretty locally near lodge. Looked decent to stay on trails, alot of tracks heading on the trail south to nelchina gl. too.

A
Mar 13, 2008
anchorage
eureka

praying to the snow gods for snow in eureka (and everywhere else)this next week, next thursday i'm done in tok. Going to stop and stay in Eureka at buddies cabin thursday Nov 6th if snow is good, no matter what I will stop and check out conditions and the trail and take pics~

Premium Features