• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A positive subject~Snow update from the north!

A
Mar 13, 2008
anchorage
still out here working in tok~getting snow in and around tok, good news for Eureka and Paxson! Lets increase the peace and talk snow-riding and everything else this website was made for! Here's 24 hour forecast for Paxson!

A chance of snow in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation 1 to 4 inches. Highs in the 20s. Northwest wind 15 mph.

Tonight...Snow. Snow accumulation 5 to 10 inches. Lows in the mid teens to lower 20s ranging to 5 to 15 above at higher elevations. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Areas of blowing snow.

Friday...Snow tapering off to scattered snow showers. Snow accumulations up to 2 inches. Storm total accumulations of 8 to 16 inches. Areas of blowing snow. Highs in the 20s. West wind 10 to 20 mph.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
MAAAAAAAAAN i already cant wait for ARCTIC MAN!!!!!! Then everybody in here would be getting along at arctic man.. unless theyre angry drunks lol. I hope Pville gets more snow before sunday! Who all is going sunday?

A
Oct 14, 2008
I WAS gonna go with Josh but instead im gonna take my sled to ASAC to get rid of that damn Boondockers box. I heard they got dumped on over this week.

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
BW3's -

Speaking about increasing the peace... that other thread is a treat. Well i'm in Phoenix still, hot as ****... dreaming of snow. Chad have you made it out towards Paxson recently? I'm headed to Buffalo Wild Wings.... i will bring ya some home! :beer;

riding0607.jpg

A
Mar 13, 2008
anchorage
1st ride up north~

1st ride about 10 miles out of tok-got into a foot of snow but still gay ride but fun getting on the old yami~had to borrow a helmet from the ski doo shop in tok~as u can see its the new 2009 edition helmet......haha!

chadspics 029.jpg

Last edited:
A
Mar 13, 2008
anchorage
jen~I have 2 other helmets-u know u like this 1 the best...akhockey...the funny thing is a rolled my yami a couple times last year trying to get over the top of turny in 2 foot of pow....~cracked the cowling, windshield broke, bent handle bars, not a scratch on the mirror~so I definetly have to leave it!

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
I'm nursing an injured left foot - and preventing damage to my sled for now. Save some for me tho - first week of nov!

Ohhhhh.... you wanted to prevent damage to your sled??????? Well... you shouldn't have left it in our hands hehehehe (very evil hehehehe)... wondering if it is still in a million pieces... wondering if we torched it to the ground... wondering if we need more crown???.... ummmmmm yeah

Oh but seriously... thanks for going on vacation ~ you are preventing us from doing damage to our sleds ;) ;)

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Ohhhhh.... you wanted to prevent damage to your sled??????? Well... you shouldn't have left it in our hands hehehehe (very evil hehehehe)... wondering if it is still in a million pieces... wondering if we torched it to the ground... wondering if we need more crown???.... ummmmmm yeah

Oh but seriously... thanks for going on vacation ~ you are preventing us from doing damage to our sleds ;) ;)

haha, i know you need more crown! That was my bad. As for the other questions.... i hope you two blacked out and did something horrible to it! I miss ya will be home soon... i hope!

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Last night was 12-14 inches

Was that the forcast or did they actually get that much? I talked to a friend of ours that has a cabin across from the lodge and he said they got 5 - 6 more inches, but that was early in the afternoon.

Thanks for the update! I'm hoping your info is more accurate??

*** doing the snowdance ** snow daannnce uh huh, uh huh!! ** :D

A
Mar 13, 2008
anchorage
Was that the forcast or did they actually get that much? I talked to a friend of ours that has a cabin across from the lodge and he said they got 5 - 6 more inches, but that was early in the afternoon.

Thanks for the update! I'm hoping your info is more accurate??

*** doing the snowdance ** snow daannnce uh huh, uh huh!! ** :D

does anyone know the total snow depth in Eureka, at the lodge, or the road?

Premium Features