• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A message to Obama and supporters....

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Once it was put on youtube for others to see it becomes propaganda, by definition.

SI-You should maybe re-read your first post, you did not ask what part is propaganda but what about the video is propaganda.

Anziconda used this video to support his position and is attempting to spread it to help Mccain(propaganda).

get it?

Last edited:
S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
I never really liked getting involved with politics.. UNTIL now.

I would love some pu$$y that talks all kinds of smack to PM me and defend the Terrorist OBAMA... Chances are You have never defended anything, most likely you re-direct and squirm out of any situation only to take credit for someone else who has given ALL.

McCain shouldn't have to run against Nut Sack.. He was a POW for 7 years. Just give it to him. Obama should go back to his flag burning lifestyle and be thankfull for getting out unscathed (sp).... Obama Bin Laden PISS OFF!!!!

Sled Idaho

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2002
McCall, Idaho
www.snowmobile-alliance.org
Sorry...my fault for not spelling out my initial question fully. I agree that the act of posting the video in this thread is propaganda, but that is not what was initially said either. When someone says that a video is propaganda, the assumption is that person is talking about the content of the video, not the act of posting it.

My question should have been "which points outlined by the person in the video constitute propaganda" since that is what I was curious about in the first place.

Reactions: tudizzle
F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
thanks sled idaho you made a very good point. This soldier has 10 times the knowledge of the facts and way things are in the war then any one of us do, save anyone who was/is also there. He has every reason to hate the war and bush and oppose, yet he doesnt. We must listen and respect, but we have no right to call it propaganda.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I suspected that he's walk away with a prosthetic...sort of predictable. :)

Very cool piece.

xcrash911

Lifetime Membership
You couldn't get a job at McDonalds and become district manager after 143 days of experience.

You couldn't become chief of surgery after 143 days of experience of being a surgeon.

You couldn't get a job as a teacher and be the superintendent after 143 days of experience.

You couldn't join the military and become a colonel after a 143 days of experience.

You couldn't get a job as a reporter and become the nightly news anchor after 143 days of experience.

BUT....

From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory
committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working.

After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan. 143 days.

AND, strangely, a large sector of the Stupid American public is okay with this and campaigning for him.
We wouldn't accept this in our own line of work, yet some are okay with this for the President of the United States of America ?

Come on folks, we are not voting for the next American Idol !

This is about the simplest way of putting it!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Gaz
A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
You couldn't get a job at McDonalds and become district manager after 143 days of experience.

You couldn't become chief of surgery after 143 days of experience of being a surgeon.

You couldn't get a job as a teacher and be the superintendent after 143 days of experience.

You couldn't join the military and become a colonel after a 143 days of experience.

You couldn't get a job as a reporter and become the nightly news anchor after 143 days of experience.

BUT....

From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory
committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working.

After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan. 143 days.

AND, strangely, a large sector of the Stupid American public is okay with this and campaigning for him.
We wouldn't accept this in our own line of work, yet some are okay with this for the President of the United States of America ?

Good point:beer;

Reactions: Belle Star
B
Jan 18, 2008
Western Slope, CO

BUT....

That is a FANTASTIC way of putting it!

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
Thanks to those of you who actually gave me some good reputation marks!:D I almost didn't see them as I was about to be done caring what people say in them. At least someone sees this video to be as important as me. Cheers to all and good luck McCain/Palin...they will be recieving my first vote ever!!!!

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
I still want to know how a guy can be president, that couldn't pass a secret security clearance. With all the traveling around, he'd have to do a DNA test, to prove he's who he says he is.

Premium Features