• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A message to Obama and supporters....

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
Thanks for viewing and agreeing...It blew me away when I saw it and I think it drives the message home very well. Another PATRIOT that is fighting for a cause greater than himself and doing it with dignity. What has Obama sacrificed for this country???? Oh yeah, I remember he was an active member of a church that hates white people and america...oh wait, he abandoned that church to help his campaign, I almost forgot!!

OBAMA=JOKE:rolleyes:

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
WOW! That was truely amazing!!!

I have my best friend in afghan right now (USMC), he is the most hard headed stubborn person Ive ever met, every weekend he calls me on the phone to update and let me know whats going on, he tells me more and more how we need to be over there doing what were doing, we are making a diffrence for people over there. I woudnt have thought in his lifetime anything like that would have came outta his mouth!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
The sad thing about this..

The people who are against the actions, got thier freedoms from US the soldiers..

All who have/are serving are also protecting the rights of the pu$$y next to us talking smack.. and thinking a sack of ball$$ like obama can be our next President is a disgrace to everyone who took the oath to protect our freedoms..

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
The sad thing about this..

The people who are against the actions, got thier freedoms from US the soldiers..

All who have/are serving are also protecting the rights of the pu$$y next to us talking smack.. and thinking a sack of ball$$ like obama can be our next President is a disgrace to everyone who took the oath to protect our freedoms..

Amen bro...I hope more people see and consider this before voting in some american hating a-hole that can't even salute our flag and show support for the men and women that made it possible for him to run for president. What is Obama gonna do if he gets elected and the next major terrorist attack happens on his watch???

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
Amazing, Some chicken **** (just like Obama) has given me bad reputation marks reguarding this thread, calling it propaganda!!:rolleyes: The reputation thing in our personal profile should be called Obama marks because it doesn't reveal who sent the messages... Have some balls and pm me if you have a problem with anything I say. Don't hide behind anomymity and give me bad reputation marks!:mad: I am a man and stand behind my beliefs unlike those posting reputation marks. Easy to understand how a coward like that would vote for coward-boy O'bama!!:mad:
OH YEAH, OBAMA SUCKS
PALLIN IS HOT:D:D:D:D

A
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
Amazing, Some chicken **** (just like Obama) has given me bad reputation marks reguarding this thread, calling it propaganda!!:rolleyes: The reputation thing in our personal profile should be called Obama marks because it doesn't reveal who sent the messages... Have some balls and pm me if you have a problem with anything I say. Don't hide behind anomymity and give me bad reputation marks!:mad: I am a man and stand behind my beliefs unlike those posting reputation marks. Easy to understand how a coward like that would vote for coward-boy O'bama!!:mad:
OH YEAH, OBAMA SUCKS

They remind me of the terrorists who jump in front of a tv camera but don't bother to take the mask off their heads....cowards.

Sled Idaho

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2002
McCall, Idaho
www.snowmobile-alliance.org
OH YEAH, OBAMA SUCKS

mtn mike on boost should explain to all of us exactly what about the video constitutes propaganda

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
propaganda- information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc. The information may be true or false, but it is always carefully selected for its political effect.

Here is another good example of propaganda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xisvs_Ja3M8

Last edited:
F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
Thanks Tudizzle, for a minute there I was thinking that Mccain might actually be a little too close to the middle for me, Im glad to know he is a lot like our President now who has reversed Bill clintons tax increases, given us 7 years of security in the Homeland and done his part to resist the lowest rated most liberal do nothing senate ever! Trust me George Bush, once he is out of office will be hailed as a great President in the history books.

MCCAIN PALIN 08
Keep our Freedom!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Yeah but which Mcain will we get once in office?

He is getting a little old so I can see why he forgets what he says. His own son has made the comment that he could hid his own Easter eggs.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
OH YEAH, OBAMA SUCKS

welcome to snowest! I have been getting red dots ever since I made the mistake of thinking this was actually a forum where you could have an open discussion. They sound real tough with the "azzhat commie" "anti-american" comments along with their red dots. Then surprise, surprise they forget to leave their name.

Tolerance and freedom to express your opinions is what America is all about. Sadly I think some have forgotten this.

Last edited:

Sled Idaho

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2002
McCall, Idaho
www.snowmobile-alliance.org
propaganda- information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc. The information may be true or false, but it is always carefully selected for its political effect.

Here is another good example of propaganda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xisvs_Ja3M8

Thanks for providing a definition, but I asked what parts of the video constitute propaganda. Last time I checked personal observations leading to a personal opinion do not fall under the definition of propaganda.

Premium Features