• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A little Obama RECAP

M

MPS

1. The American people elect a supposedly black president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state in America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated. (He screwed up!!)

2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists. (An honest mistake?!)

3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience, has
a daughter Linda, we find out, who is a true radical anti-American activist and
a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere.(There were socio-economic factors involved!)

4. We got the second most corrupt American woman (Pelosi is #1) as Secretary of State; bought and paid for. (You can put lipstick on a pig, but it still stinks!)

5.. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who did not properly fiile his
own taxes for 12 years. (He misspoke!)

6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.
(Another honest mistake???)

7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under
charges. (Hmmm... another screw-up?)

8. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical
conduct. (Ok, maybe this person was just plain stupid.)

9. A Secretary HHS nominee (Daschle) who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. (I'm running out of excuses for these idiots!!)

10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign
statement that no lobbyists would be appointed. (Dear God, I need a drink!)

All this occurred just during the first three weeks. . . but who's counting?

America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ; Barry, Nancy and Harry and they are still trying to define stimulus..."it's spending!!!"

The congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork-loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13 per week), making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated], that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!

Only in America , what a country....

Pray for our country. Here's the good news though - Obama took Air Force One to Denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel OR 24 JOBS FOR ONE YEAR.

Don't you just love this hypocrite?

Speaking of praying, Obama has now been president for seven months and yet he & wife (first lady) Michelle, the Christian family they claim to be, have not attended church since the inauguration. He must miss Reverend Wright!

In these times 'I'll keep my God, my freedom, my gun and my money.
Anyone that supports this insanity can keep "THE CHANGE".' =

EDIT: Please feel free to add to the recap....including all about ACORN. He paid ACORN $800,000 to help him in his campaign and he was paid by them back in 1995 to be their lawyer. He has made several statements about them being his catalyst to push his agenda.

Last edited:
T

Team Wild

Aug 13, 2008
Belgrade, MT
Your just a racist hatemonger.. All of that stuff was just bad luck. I mean most of my friends would have the same issues. The Acorn thing is totally unrelated and has no connections with any of these people... including Barbara Boxer. Plus the fed chief BIG Ben said the recession is likely over now anyway so we are all saved. Except we are still loosing jobs every day. I got to tell you... its not what the president does that matters.. Its how he makes you feel.

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

(this is all sarcatic so please make sure you know that)

M

MPS

Your just a racist hatemonger.. All of that stuff was just bad luck. I mean most of my friends would have the same issues. The Acorn thing is totally unrelated and has no connections with any of these people... including Barbara Boxer. Plus the fed chief BIG Ben said the recession is likely over now anyway so we are all saved. Except we are still loosing jobs every day. I got to tell you... its not what the president does that matters.. Its how he makes you feel.

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

(this is all sarcatic so please make sure you know that)

LMAO...I was reading it and laughing....then I started thinking what if he isn't being sarcastic...LMAO....then I saw that and went phew.

It is sad how true it all is...and the fact that people still support him!

Yup last night I was in my personal car, not work car people. I saw another douche with Obama 08 on his car. I gave him a friendly gesture. ;)

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
LMAO...I was reading it and laughing....then I started thinking what if he isn't being sarcastic...LMAO....then I saw that and went phew.

Yup last night I was in my personal car, not work car people. I saw another douche with Obama 08 on his car. I gave him a friendly gesture. ;)

LOL! I like to slowly start drifting into there lane.. Usually I am in the Denali and they are in some sort of little eco box.. They look over and see my truck slowly getting closer and closer and they start to panic... I wait to move back into my lane once their left tires about to touch the white line.....

M

MPS

Pit maneuver?

Oh, how I would love to!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the day that I can!!!!!!!!! :D

LOL! I like to slowly start drifting into there lane.. Usually I am in the Denali and they are in some sort of little eco box.. They look over and see my truck slowly getting closer and closer and they start to panic... I wait to move back into my lane once their left tires about to touch the white line.....

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! I would turn a blind eye! :beer;

T
Nov 26, 2007
Rigby ID
You forgot to mention that his AG dropped all charges against the Balck Panther members who were intimidating voters with weapons at a voting precinct.....Hmmmm Black AG...Black (1/2) Prez....Black Panthers....hmmmm

or that the big O fired (illegally) an Inspector General that investigated and
found corruption by one of O's cronies, Kevin Johnson, mayor of Sac. Cali.
He sent a pretty clear message....don't mess with my homies.....word...

Can you imagine the outcry if a White President did this? To a KKK member?
same thing......

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
Even the Dems are starting to think this guy is trouble!

Democrats join GOP czar wars

Democratic Sen. Russ Feingold of Wisconsin joined the anti-czar chorus Wednesday, asking Obama to detail the roles and responsibilities of all of the czars in his administration and to explain why he believes the use of czars is consistent with the Senate’s constitutional power to offer advice and consent on top-level executive branch officials.

“To the extent that this undercuts that role and people are put in the place of Cabinet people and really are the key authorities and you can’t question them, that’s something worth talking about,” Feingold said. “I think it’s a fair point.”

Feingold says he doesn’t know if there are any constitutional violations, but he suggested that he may hold an oversight hearing on the matter.

Although the czar charge has come mostly from the right, Feingold isn’t the only Democrat to voice concerns about the issue.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein said in an interview Wednesday that there needs to be better Senate oversight, although she was quick to add that some czar critics have incorrectly labeled a number of Senate-confirmed administration officials as White House czars.

Feinstein said she thinks it’s a “problem” when the White House appoints someone to a czar position that is not clearly defined. “I don’t know what a car czar does, for example,” she said.

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
1. The american people elect a supposedly black president with a total of 142 days experience as a us senator from the most politically corrupt state in america whose governor is ousted from office. The president's first official act is to order the close of gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated. (he screwed up!!)

2. The u.s. Congress rushes to confirm a black attorney general, eric holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen gitmo terrorists. (an honest mistake?!)

3. The cia boss appointee, leon panetta, has absolutely no experience, has
a daughter linda, we find out, who is a true radical anti-american activist and
a supporter of all the anti-american regimes in the western hemisphere.(there were socio-economic factors involved!)

4. We got the second most corrupt american woman (pelosi is #1) as secretary of state; bought and paid for. (you can put lipstick on a pig, but it still stinks!)

5.. We got a tax cheat for treasury secretary who did not properly fiile his
own taxes for 12 years. (he misspoke!)

6. A commerce secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.
(another honest mistake???)

7. A tax cheat nominee for chief performance officer who withdrew under
charges. (hmmm... Another screw-up?)

8. A labor secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical
conduct. (ok, maybe this person was just plain stupid.)

9. A secretary hhs nominee (daschle) who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. (i'm running out of excuses for these idiots!!)

10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign
statement that no lobbyists would be appointed. (dear god, i need a drink!)

all this occurred just during the first three weeks. . . But who's counting?

America is being run by the modern-day three stooges ; barry, nancy and harry and they are still trying to define stimulus..."it's spending!!!"

the congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork-loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13 per week), making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated], that you want to run out to wal-mart and buy a new chinese-made hdtv and go home and watch telemundo!

Only in america , what a country....

Pray for our country. Here's the good news though - obama took air force one to denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel or 24 jobs for one year.

Don't you just love this hypocrite?

Speaking of praying, obama has now been president for seven months and yet he & wife (first lady) michelle, the christian family they claim to be, have not attended church since the inauguration. He must miss reverend wright!

In these times 'i'll keep my god, my freedom, my gun and my money.
Anyone that supports this insanity can keep "the change".' =

edit: Please feel free to add to the recap....including all about acorn. He paid acorn $800,000 to help him in his campaign and he was paid by them back in 1995 to be their lawyer. He has made several statements about them being his catalyst to push his agenda.

All i can say is, that is the MPS i know!!! Thank you

Last edited:
Premium Features