• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 RMK 700 Parts, Case, Crank, Hood, Twin pipes In No CO

OffOrWFO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Fort Collins, Co
Parted out a 99 700 RMK w 2700 miles on it. Have some parts left I just want gone so make offer. Its not worth it to ship most of theses parts, so local pick up only please on big items. Located in Fort Collins CO. I travel around Co an southern WY some.
-Blue Gen II style hood, no cracks, few scratches with headlight an console
-SLP Twin pipes/can. 39x16x16 shipping box
-xtra 10 136" skid without shocks
-SlP ported cylinder needs renicked
-chain case, chain, gears, caliper, drive and jack shafts.
-Blue belly pan
-Oil pump
-Recoil starter

Make Offer!

Last edited:

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
what you want for the pipes? i have a customer with a 1997 that is thinking about getting some pipes. these would work since the 99 is the 97-98 chassis still. we live in vernon bc canada so could you please get me a shipping quote for them?

thank you

OffOrWFO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Fort Collins, Co
Shipping runs $150 from what I see. Takes a 39x16x16 inch box to fit them in. I would need at least $100 if I have to deal with shipping them. Thanks

Last edited:

OffOrWFO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Fort Collins, Co
All the shipping estimates i can come up with to AK are insane. Maybe you can give some tips on what works best? $25 plus actual shipping is the best I can do.
Thanks

OffOrWFO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Fort Collins, Co
The one cylinder is slp ported I believe so its not much value unless you have one to match. Has a little score by one of the ports. The hood is in fine shape. Has a some crappy slp stickers that need removed. I can get pics tommorrow if you like. Thanks

Premium Features