• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

800 ves dead spot at wot

i was at he radar runs last saturday when she started acting up. i'd hammer it coming out of the hole and it would act like it was loaded up with fuel and it wouldnt clean out until i got 3/4 of the way down the track. it was about 35 degrees out so i figured it was idling rich and loading up. so next run i didnt let it idle at all until i was ready to go, no change.
when i got it home and took it out on the trails i noticed it would pull awesome part throttle up to 7500. then when i'd give it that last throttle movement to wot it would fall on its face and take about 15 seconds to clear up. i went to pull this steep hill that normally gives me no issues and it wouldnt clear up at all.
any help would be nice

It really sounds like a VES valve like sledheadedd said. Clean up the valves, but also make sure that the little ports are clean in the jugs and your valve bodies. That is what pushes you valves open.

Premium Features

Back